Highlights / Info
- The discovery of a true French market and shopping experience
- A professional chef with great instruction, tricks galore and tips aplenty
- Learn how to not just cook but also plan a meal for friends
- Amazing stories shedding light on French culture – and great to impress your friends
- French techniques which are part of professional French chef training (CAP)
- A 4 course gastronomic meal at a beautiful table with delightful company with nice wine pairings and a three cheese plate
Tour Duration : 6H
Live Guide : French / English.
Departure: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday starting at 9.00 am.
Pick Up service: No pick up
You will start your cooking experience with the discovery of a typical French market and shop for your class under your instructor’s guidance.
Learning about local ingredients, the five families of French cheese and taste some will be part of this great food shopping experience.
Once you are back, the Chef will welcome you into the Professional kitchen, loaded with ingredients, techniques, guidance on planning ahead and fun tips.
Here you will prepare a three course set meal: Starter – Main – Dessert, learning key French cooking techniques in the process.
From the kitchen you will head to the lovely set table to enjoy your lunch, which will include cheese & two wines, of course!
Throughout your lunch, you will not only will share your meal, but also some surprising stories & interesting facts about the meal and how it relates to local French Culture.
The whole experience with a chef lasts about 6 hours.
Rich in the plate and in memories.
Terms & conditions
- The market visit
- The cookimg lesson
- All the required utensils ingredients, apron… will be provided on site
- A master chef who speaks English/French
- The 3 courses meal, cheese and wine
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Personal expenses
This is not for children.
Quartier Latin : 59 Rue du Cardinal Lemoine, 75005 Paris
15 mn. before start time of the workshop.
*Please let us know for your specific food requirements and allergies.
*All tours to be booked at least 72 hours in advance, subject to availability.