Highlights / Info
- Avoid stress of the arrival and taxi driver
- Comfortable and perfect conditions vehicules
- Welcome with a sign at your name
Tour Duration : 3 hours
Live Guide : French, English
Pick Up service: Pick up from the hotel
The legendary restaurant at La Maison Arabe today offers cooking workshops designed for the amateur and professional alike. The workshops are conducted by a dada (traditional Moroccan cook) or a chef from our Moroccan restaurant, and are held at the hotel. Small groups of maximum 10 participants work alongside a translator (Arabic/English/French), using easy-to-use modern equipment found in everyday kitchens. At the end of each workshop, participants dine on the meal they have prepared. At a typical half-day workshop, one learns to prepare an appetizer and a main dish, or a main dish and dessert. Details upon request.
Explanation of dishes with ingredients to prepare presentations (vegetables, spices and meat or chicken or meat)
Course Start by preparing a Moroccan salad with tomato base, onion, pepper, black olive, spices, olive oil, lemon etc.Then preparation of meat or chicken tagine with onions and vegetables.
Dessert with preparing a fruit salad with orange flower
The chef keeps track throughout the course.
At the end, participants will have the pleasure to taste their dishes prepared.
Terms & conditions
- welcome mint tea
- cooking lessons (Explanation of dishes with ingredients to prepare presentations (vegetables, spices and meat or chicken or meat)
- The chef keeps track throughout the course.
- At the end, participants will have the pleasure to taste their dishes prepared.
What’s not included
- Personal expenses
Terms & conditions
*all tours to be booked at least 72 hours in advance, subject to availability
*Minimum of 2 participant
* course available from 9h/12h