Highlights / Info
- Discover the magnificiant Bosphorus
- Cruise along “Palace & Yali”
- Learn abouth the particular architecture
Tour Duration : 3 hours
Live Guide : French, English, Spanish, German, Portuguese
Pick Up service: From the hotel
On the mytical Bosphorus, cruise on the waters connecting Black Sea to Sea of Marmara.
Departure on the boat and discovery of sumptuous architectural palaces and « Yali » reflecting the magnificient period of Ottomans. On the occidental bank, we will stop and visit the fortress Roumeli Hisar, built in 3 months by the young Sultan Mehmet II to conquer Constantinople, then we will cross the sea and reach to the Asian bank and visit the Palace of Beylerbeyi. Summer residence of last Ottoman Sultans.
Terms & conditions
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service (transportation depending on your hotel location)
- Services of a private guide
- Private boat for 3 hours
- Cocktail with local spirit beverages and cheese
- Boat up to 7 participant
What’s not included
- Personal expenses
Pick up from the lobby of the hotel.
*all tours to be booked at least 72 hours in advance, subject to availability.