Highlights / Info
Historical tour of Bordeaux city, classified on the UNESCO world heritage list.
Visits and tastings at three local producers (bakery, chocolatier and cheese shop)
Tour Duration : 4H00
Live Guide : English, French
Departure: Wednesdays & Fridays (From April 1st until October 31st) between 9.30am-1.30pm (closed out dates April 12, April 14, July 14)
Type: Semi private tour (max 8 persons)
Pick Up service: Departure from 3, rue d’Enghien 33 000 Bordeaux
This gourmet city tour will take you to the most distinctive producers of local delicacies. (9.30am to 1.30pm)
– Start your day in the city center of Bordeaux nearby the cathedral at the bakery, smell the flavors of the fresh bread just coming out of the oven and share this moment with the baker.
– Your next stop , will be in the most famous chocolate maker in Bordeaux, in this shop they keep the secret of their recipes for several generations. Thierry the actual owner of this mythical place will make you taste different chocolate like: ginger, green tea, or olive. Let yourself be surprised !
– Before lunch enjoy a ” Tour de France of Cheese” in a cheese shop in Bordeaux, we will explain you the know-how and the characters of famous cheeses like : Comté, Roquefort, Brie…
– You will finish your gourmet tour by a lunch at : in a nice building from the 18 century, enjoy a buffet in the dining room, you will eat the products you bought in the morning and some cannelés : typical little cake from Bordeaux. Lunch served with the wine from Bordeaux area.
Terms & conditions
- Casual and chic lunch with Bordeaux wines in a 18th Century Bordeaux building
- Professional guide
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Personal expenses
Departure @9:45 am, from Departure from 3, rue d’Enghien 33 000 Bordeaux 15 minutes before tour start.
Children from 10 years old only. 10- 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult and is not allowed to have wine tasting.
*All tours to be booked at least 72 hours in advance, subject to availability.