Highlights / Info
- A 4 course gastronomic meal including an excellent 3 cheeses plate and wine
- A professional chef with great instruction, tricks galore and tips aplenty
- Learn how to not just cook but also plan a meal for friends
- A storyteller to share your meal and surprising stories of French culture
Tour Duration : 4 & 1/2 Hours
Live Guide : French / English.
Departure: Wednesday, Thursday starting at 5.45pm.
Pick Up service: No pick up
The Chef will welcome you into our Professional kitchen, loaded with ingredients, techniques, guidance on planning ahead and fun tips.
Here you will prepare a three course set meal: Starter – Main – Dessert, learning key French techniques in the process. Hands-on, but if you just want to watch, that’s OK too.
From the kitchen you will head to the lovely set table to enjoy your lunch, which will include several (excellent) cheeses, white & red wine, of course!
Throughout your dinner, you will not only will share your meal, but also some surprising stories & interesting facts about the meal and how it relates to local French Culture.
With all that it includes: 2hours+ instruction, an excellent meal and great stories at the table, you might think we made a mistake on the price. Bon voyage!
Terms & conditions
- The cooking lesson
- All the required utensils ingredients, apron… will be provided on site
- A professional chef who speaks English/French
- The 3 courses meal, cheese and wine
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Personal expenses
This is not for children.
Quartier Latin : 59 Rue du Cardinal Lemoine, 75005 Paris
15 mn. before start time of the workshop.
*Please let us know for your specific food requirements and allergies.
*All tours to be booked at least 72 hours in advance, subject to availability