Highlights / Info
- History, climate, soil of Champagne
- History, style and specifications of each of the wineries we visit
- History of wine in Champagne
- How Champagne is made
- What makes a good Champagne
Tour Duration : 12H00
Live Guide : French, English
Departure: Group tours on Friday and Saturday
Between 7:30am and 7.00pm
Pick Up service: No pick up, meeting point
The cool thing about Champagne is that it is so close to Paris (120km/75 miles). So let us run you through the plan for the day:
– First, pick-up at your hotel or apartment. In the mini van, along with fellow Champagne-loving travelers will be your guide for the day. Fully bilingual and very friendly!
– After a quick drive, we’ll hit the beautiful vineyards of Champagne to Epernay for the first visit of the day of one of the most famous Champagne house.. You’ll be taken through amazing underground chalk cellars and will learn everything about how Champagne is made, from the grape to your flute… We’ll wrap up the visit with… a glass of Champagne of course!
– Then, its off to another Champagen producer, for a intimate tour, tasting and traditional French lunch.
– Third stop of the day is at a small boutique “Champagne growers”. After visiting with one of the people in charge, we’ll taste several different Champagnes that they make.
– Then, well, it’ll be time to hop in the minibus again to head back to Paris. Just sit back and relax and next thing you know, you’ll be back in the City of Lights. We’ll drop you off right smack in the center,right by the best wine bar in town.
Terms & conditions
- English speaking guide sharing their knowledge, tips and expertise
- Lunch with three Champagne tastings
- Guided visit of two small and a large Champagne house
- A lot of nice and different Champagnes tasted
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Personal expenses
15 minutes before departure.
Children are not allowed on this tour.
*All tours to be booked at least 72 hours in advance, subject to availability.