Highlights / Info
- Cruise on the Seine on a private boat
- Champagne appreciation class
- Presentation of the Champagne Region
- Explanation of the Champagne production process
- Commentary on Parisian monuments
Tour Duration : 01H00
Live Guide : French, English, Spanish, German, Portuguese…
Departure: Group tours from 1st May to 30th September : Everyday except Sundays and from 1st October to the 30th April : Every Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays
Between 6:00pm and 7.00pm
Pick Up service: No pick up, meeting point
Your cruise will start from the dock by the Eiffel Tower promptly on the hour. Inside a private room at the front of the boat with bay windows, you will travel down the Seine while sipping Champagne. Your cruise will be luxurious, fun and informative!
Your sommelier will also offer information about the famous Parisian monuments you pass along the way. We’ll offer three Champagnes: Brut, Demi-sec, and Rosé. The cruise will last one hour and will return to the point of departure.
Terms & conditions
- English speaking sommelier
- Private salon and deck at the front of the boat
Three good Champagnes from boutique wineries
- The opportunity to do a Seine River cruise without feeling like cattle
- Stunning views and great photo opportunities
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Personal expenses
15 minutes before departure.
Tastings are provided in English unless otherwise stated.
Youths aged 16 years and under are not permitted alone they need to be accompanied by adults.
Details will be provided on the voucher.
Your voucher is to be given to your host prior to the tasting.
*All tours to be booked at least 72 hours in advance, subject to availability.