Highlights / Info
- Master Macarons with a talented instructor
- Make 2 to 3 different macarons
- Totally Hands-On
- Learn not only the what, but also the why!
- Delightful tea time experience with stories and conversation to learn surprising facts about French culture
- Leave with a box FULL of macarons
Tour Duration : 3 Hours
Live Guide : French / English.
Departure: Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday at 3.00 pm.
Pick Up service: No pick up
The Patisserie Class will introduce you to the ‘Sweet’ side of France.
The chic & delicious Macaron is a must when visiting Paris. Come and learn all the secrets. Find out whether to use French or Italian Meringue.
Learn when and how to colour them and explore the variety of fillings. And the art of Macaronage of course …
After dusting down, together you will sit & enjoy your Macarons and tea time in a very nice setting while your host will share some charming ‘Sweet Stories’ about France.
A unique combination of learning and enjoying with both hands & head.
While it lasts about 3 hours, it is priced to please. Sweet!
Terms & conditions
- The patisserie lesson with a chef
- Tea time
- Your box of macarons
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Personal expenses
This is not for children.
Quartier Latin : 59 Rue du Cardinal Lemoine, 75005 Paris
15 mn. before start time of the workshop.
*Please let us know for your specific food requirements and allergies.
*All tours to be booked at least 72 hours in advance, subject to availability.