Highlights / Info
- Learn about the grapes and the blending techniques
- Make your own wine from A to Z with a skilled professional
- Discover the cellar that used to be used by the King of France
- Leave with the bottle you created (included in the price of the tour)
Tour Duration : 2H00 (18h – 20h)
Live Guide : French (weekend) / English (weekdays)
Departure: Every days
Pick Up service: No pick up, meeting point
Two hours to make your own wine! In a beautiful 18th century wine cellar that once belonged to the King of France, you’ll be guided step by step through the making of your very own bottle of wine.
You will taste and select the varietals you want to work with. Then, you’ll compose your own blend. After that, you’ll design your very own label. After two hours of winemaking workshop, you will leave with an absolutely unique bottle, made entirely by you.
Saying that this experience is a blast is an understatement. But it’s also a tremendous learning experience, as hands on as it gets. You will be guided throughout the process by a bilingual and friendly wine professional that will make the experience even more fun and memorable.
Terms & conditions
- English speaking professional guiding you through the process and giving a fun and informative presentation
- Private booking of the wine cellars for the group
- Tasting of several varietals (and sometimes several styles of each) All wine making materials
- One bottle of the wine you created
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Personal expenses
15 meeting before the start of the session. Meeting point will be provided on the voucher.
*All tours to be booked at least 72 hours in advance, subject to availability.