Highlights / Info
- Discover ancient Greek heritage of Athens
- Constitution Square (Syntagma), tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- Acropolis, Theater of Dionysus, Hadrian’s Arch, Temple of Olympian Zeus
- National Library, Acropolis Museum
- Olympic Stadium, Greek Parliament, Athens University
Tour Duration : 8h
Tour Time : Everyday from 9H00 to 17h00
Live Guide : English
Pick Up service: N/A
Drive passing by the ruins of the Temple of Olympian Zeus and the Arch of Hadrian, a monumental gateway that spanned an ancient road from the center of Athens, to the complex of structures on the eastern side of the city that included the Temple of Olympian Zeus.
Continue to Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896. We continue to visit Acropolis, and the Parthenon in particular, is the most characteristic monument of the ancient Greek civilization. It continues to stand as a symbol in many ways: it is the symbol of democracy, the symbol of the Greek civilization. It is the symbol of Western civilization and European unity.
Next visit will be the New Acropolis Museum which is housed in a state-of-the-art building designed by Swiss-born architect Bernard Tschumi.
Free time at the end in Plaka area, the oldest and the most picturesque neibourhood of Athens City Center.
Terms & conditions
- English Speaking Licensed Guide
- Entrance fees to Acropolis & Acropolis Museum
What’s not included
- Lunch / Drinks
- Personal expenses
- Pick up / drop off service from the hotel
In front of Parliament in Syntagma Square
*All tours to be booked at least 72 hours in advance, subject to availability
*This is a child friendly tour.
*Comfortable shoes, hat are recommended.