Highlights / Info
- Return train travel from central London direct to Bicester Village in only 46 minutes
- Up to 60% savings on central London prices
- FREE VIP Card offering further savings at participating boutiques.
- Return at any time on the same day – spend as little or as long as you wish
- FREE Wi-Fi on board Chiltern Railways comfortable trains
Tour Duration : N/A
Live Guide : English
Guaranteed Departure : All year except 25th of December Christmas Day.
Pick Up service: No pick up
Set in the heart of the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside, Bicester Village is the UK’s most popular designer shopping experience.
Spacious boutiques, attentive service and a friendly unhurried atmosphere combine in a relaxing outdoor English village setting – accessible from central London in only 46 minutes via Chiltern Railways.
Amongst over 160 top-named boutiques are a wide selection of British designers including Burberry, Alexander McQueen, Vivienne Westwood, Ted Baker, Anya Hindmarch, Cath Kidston and many more.
With savings of up to 60% compared to central London prices, Bicester Village is the perfect location at which guests can treat themselves, or pick up a gift for friends and loved ones.
Terms & conditions
- Round trip train travel
- FREE VIP Pass offering unbeatable value on top brands at participating boutiques. See terms and conditions here https://www.bicestervillage.com/vip/
- Tour representative
What’s not included
- Personal expenses
- Pick up / Drop off
Tour Starts: Marylebone station outside outside WH Smith
Tour Finishes: Train departure every 30 mn from Bicester Village
Meet the tour representative outside WH Smith in Marylebone station at least 10 mn before the departure.
*all tours to be booked at least 72 hours in advance, subject to availability