Highlights / Info
- Stroll through the wine cellars of the King of France
- Discover how wine is made
- Learn French grapes and French wine regions
- Discover many secrets of the wine world
- Sensory visit stimulating your 5 senses
- Interactive app (15 languages)
Tour Duration : 00H45
Live Guide : French, English, Spanish, German, Portuguese…
Departure: Group tours daily (from 10am to 5:30pm)
Pick Up service: No pick up, meeting point
New attraction! Visit the French Wine Experience for a sensational journey! This fascinating insight into the world of France’s most famous export takes you from its lovely French vineyards beginnings to the global success it is today.
This visit takes place right by the Louvre, in stunning 18th century wine cellars that were once used by the King of France himself. The visit then takes you through the various steps of the winemaking process, from the grape to the bottle. Each one of your 5 senses is stimulated with games, videos and surprising discoveries. The experience is highly interactive and learning about wine suddenly becomes easy and fun.
Along the way you’ll learn fascinating stories, eye-opening anecdotes and fun facts behind this enchanting craft.
Terms & conditions
- Language options : English, French, Spanish, German, Deutch, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese
- Visit of the wine cellar of the King of France
- Introduction to the aromas in Wine
- Discount voucher for shop and wine bar
- Free interactive app (15 languages)
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Personal expenses
15 minutes before the beginning of the class. Meeting point will be provided on the voucher.
Youths aged 16 years and under need to be accompanied by adults.
Your voucher is to be given to your host prior to the tasting.
*All tours to be booked at least 72 hours in advance, subject to availability.