Highlights / Info
- Seeing parts of historic London tourists seldom see
- 50 significant ‘Beatles in London’ heritage sites
- Specialist live guide giving comprehensive Beatles history with themed music soundtrack
- Time to take photographs
Tour Duration : 2h30 (evening)
Guarantee departure: Sunday to Friday evenings from 6pm to 8.30pm, from April to October
Live Guide : English
Pick Up service: No pick up service
Over 50 major Beatles sites are visited, charting the ‘Beatlemania’ years from 1962 to 1970, and their solo years thereafter. This is the perfect way to while-away a summer’s eve, celebrating 50-years of the ‘Fab Four’, with lots of stops and photo opportunities.
The tour includes:
• The Scotch of St James Club and other Beatle club & pub ‘haunts’
• The only Soho cellar club where the band played
• The art gallery where John met Yoko, and galleries where John staged his own art shows
• The Mayfair apartment where the Beatles lived together
• Paul’s house of more then 40 years, and his Soho office
• Where ‘Live at the BBC’ recordings were made
• The Beatle’s own London theatre
• Famed album covers and publicity photo locations
• the Manchester Square EMI offices and NEMS Offices
• Ringo’s flat
• Where they bought their famous Beatle suits, and Sgt Pepper outfits, and Ringo his Ludwig kit
• George Martin’s Air, Trident and De Lane Lea Studios – all contributing to the Beatle legend
• George’s Hare Krishna connections
• Where Paul wrote ‘Yesterday’ and where he worked on ‘Eleanor Rigby’
• John & Yoko’s apartment
• The house where Brian Epstein died and St Pepper was launched
• The Apple Boutique location and Apple Corp Offices
• Film locations from Hard Day’s Night, Help! and Magical Mystery Tour
• The final live ‘performance’ roof-top concert site
• The Abbey Road Crossing; and yes, you do get to walk across!
Terms & Conditions
- English guide specialized
- Small group tour on 16-seat mini-bus
What’s not included
- Personal expenses
- Pick up / drop off
Departs 18.00 from Trafalgar Square.
Meeting point to be provided on the voucher.
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
*All tours to be booked at least 72 hours in advance, subject to availability