Highlights / Info
- A very knowledgeable Sommelier dedicated to your experience throughout
- A food specialist sharing his knowledge and stories on the cheeses
- 4 wines and 1 Champagne, 7 cheeses tasting
- Discovery of classic and not so classic French Wine & Cheese Pairing
- Initiation to Champagne Sabering
Tour Duration : 1.5-2 Hours
Live Guide : French / English.
Departure: Monday, Saturday at 12.00 pm.
Pick Up service: No pick up
Wine & Food Pairings that will give you the confidence to ‘Dare to Pair’ on your own after your leave the class.
A unique initiation to blind wine tasting with an experienced professional sommelier – with a sense of humour (rare)
Fun and unusual advice on wine tasting using all your senses – hence much more than your taste buds!
You will discover all the major French cheeses families, and learn how to pair those with different types of wines. No secrets held on our side.
You will hear anecdotes on each cheese and each wine; stories you can share to show off with your friends …
You will play a sensory game and a gastronomical quizz
At the end, somebody wins an initiation to Champagne Sabering – keep it as a surprise
Priced as an experience, it is almost a meal – you might want to finish off with dessert. Vive la France!
Terms & conditions
- Tasting of 4 Wines, 1 Champagne, 7 Cheeses
- Served with Breads, Sliced Hams, Olives
- And you leave with the ultimate pouring tool …
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Personal expenses
This is not for children.
Quartier Latin : 59 Rue du Cardinal Lemoine, 75005 Paris
15 mn. before start time of the workshop.
*Please let us know for your specific food requirements and allergies.
*All tours to be booked at least 72 hours in advance, subject to availability.