CONNECTION_ERROR askren vs masvidal
Askren then flew to London to take a front row seat to watch Masvidal fight Darren Till just weeks later, hoping to fight the winner. "Whatever. Askren noted that he doesn’t believe Masvidal got lucky with the flying knee. Check this out: The 34-year-old Askren said that move takes a lot of skill.. As for all the smack talk, Askren said it was intentional. "You guys are welcome for ending that dude.". Ryan is a writer for SPORTbible. Click an image below for Ring Girl Gallery, Dana White drops UFC 254: Khabib vs. Gaethje cold open video, UFC Fight Island 6: Brian Ortega vs. Korean Zombie recap video, Brian Ortega on Korean Zombie win, shot at Alexander Volkanovski | UFC Fight Island 6, Brian Ortega dominates Korean Zombie at UFC Fight Island 6 to land title shot, UFC Fight Island 6: Ortega vs. Korean Zombie Live Results, UFC Fight Island 6 weigh-in results: Brian Ortega and Korean Zombie on target, Watch Israel Adesanya lose his mind over Jorge Masvidal’s 5-second knockout! Jorge Masvidal vs Ben Askren - UFC 239, 48 hours before his now iconic flying knee against Ben Askren, Jorge Masvidal was filmed practising that exact move in training :fire:What does @GamebredFighter have up his sleeve for #UFC251? Jocko Sims The Last Ship, Circle The Drain Machine Head, Tiger Muay Thai, Know About Me Questions, Stan Lee Facts, Janky Promoters Gomovies, Memphis Football 2012, Clint Collins Sac State, Poorna Jagannathan Child, Uk Tv In Cyprus, I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2019 Cast, Joe Panik Net Worth, Lower Class Characteristics, White Lovebirds For Sale, Erin Daniels Net Worth, Michigan Baseball Recruiting, Erica Wright Instagram Eazy E Daughter, Ucf Football Ranking 2018, Marlon Williams He Was A Friend Of Mine, Thomas Mitchell Barnet Movies, Garner's Modern American Usage Online, Pan Y Circo Amazon, The Two Mrs Carrolls Plot, Money Heist Cast Season 4, What Does Wepn Mean, Age Of Adaline Tony, Queer Literature, " />
Askren then flew to London to take a front row seat to watch Masvidal fight Darren Till just weeks later, hoping to fight the winner. "Whatever. Askren noted that he doesn’t believe Masvidal got lucky with the flying knee. Check this out: The 34-year-old Askren said that move takes a lot of skill.. As for all the smack talk, Askren said it was intentional. "You guys are welcome for ending that dude.". Ryan is a writer for SPORTbible. Click an image below for Ring Girl Gallery, Dana White drops UFC 254: Khabib vs. Gaethje cold open video, UFC Fight Island 6: Brian Ortega vs. Korean Zombie recap video, Brian Ortega on Korean Zombie win, shot at Alexander Volkanovski | UFC Fight Island 6, Brian Ortega dominates Korean Zombie at UFC Fight Island 6 to land title shot, UFC Fight Island 6: Ortega vs. Korean Zombie Live Results, UFC Fight Island 6 weigh-in results: Brian Ortega and Korean Zombie on target, Watch Israel Adesanya lose his mind over Jorge Masvidal’s 5-second knockout! Jorge Masvidal vs Ben Askren - UFC 239, 48 hours before his now iconic flying knee against Ben Askren, Jorge Masvidal was filmed practising that exact move in training :fire:What does @GamebredFighter have up his sleeve for #UFC251? Jocko Sims The Last Ship, Circle The Drain Machine Head, Tiger Muay Thai, Know About Me Questions, Stan Lee Facts, Janky Promoters Gomovies, Memphis Football 2012, Clint Collins Sac State, Poorna Jagannathan Child, Uk Tv In Cyprus, I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2019 Cast, Joe Panik Net Worth, Lower Class Characteristics, White Lovebirds For Sale, Erin Daniels Net Worth, Michigan Baseball Recruiting, Erica Wright Instagram Eazy E Daughter, Ucf Football Ranking 2018, Marlon Williams He Was A Friend Of Mine, Thomas Mitchell Barnet Movies, Garner's Modern American Usage Online, Pan Y Circo Amazon, The Two Mrs Carrolls Plot, Money Heist Cast Season 4, What Does Wepn Mean, Age Of Adaline Tony, Queer Literature, " />

Cart

askren vs masvidal

All Rights Reserved. Masvidal believes silencing Askren after doing the same to Till should put him at the front of the line when it comes to the next contender to get a shot at welterweight champion Kamaru Usman. LAS VEGAS -- After an endless saga of trash talk in the buildup to the fight, Jorge Masvidal's brief and violent statement provided more than enough closure. Darren Till in a bidding war with the NFL to corner Mike Perry? (video). Masvidal and Askren had been jawing at each other all week in the lead up to UFC 239, obviously Masvidal ended that quickly.

Askren was out cold before he hit the mat -- but Masvidal continued to smash him until the ref stepped in and stopped the fight.

Dan Henderson vs Michael Bisping - UFC 100, 1. In addition to the record-setting Masvidal vs. Askren bout, the fight card was headlined by Jon Jones defending his light heavyweight belt against Thiago Santos and champ-champ Amanda Nunes taking out Holly Holm in defense of her bantamweight championship. After being restrained by security, Masvidal dramatically fell down to his side to make fun of Askren's knockout defeat. The 34-year-old welterweight destroyed the previously-unbeaten Ben Askren in a UFC-record five seconds with a flying knee. Where: T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, UFC 239 fight card (main card): The red-hot Masvidal scored his second straight exciting finish after knocking out Darren Till in March, and called for a shot at Kamaru Usman's title after the fight.
https://www.mmaweekly.com/ufc-239-jorge-masvidal-vs-ben-askren-video-recap

Askren vs Masvidal is on the undercard of Jon Jones vs Thiago Santos – UFC 239. Masvidal believes silencing Askren after doing the same to Till should put him at the front of the line when it comes to the next contender to get a shot at welterweight champion Kamaru Usman. Jorge Masvidal's incredible five second KO of Ben Askren has been named as the greatest knockout in UFC history. Mauricio Shogun Rua vs Lyoto Machida - UFC 113, 9. By ultimate-core Jun 25, 2019 Ben Askren, Jorge Masvidal, UFC 239. UFC 239 Full Fight Ben Askren vs Jorge Masvidal. Powered by Minute Media © 2020 All Rights Reserved. "I really wanted to beat his ass for 14 minutes and 55 seconds but it didn't happen," Masvidal said. Michael Chiesa vs Diego Sanchez, Askren’s previous fight: Robbie Lawler vs Ben Askren, Masvidal’s previous fight: Darren Till vs Jorge Masvidal, Askren’s next fight: Demian Maia vs Ben Askren, Masvidal’s next fight: Jorge Masvidal vs Nate Diaz. section: | slug: ufc-239-results-jorge-masvidal-obliterates-ben-askren-with-fastest-knockout-in-ufc-history | sport: mma | route: article_single.us | I don't know who I am fighting next or whatnot, but after 16 years in this sport, it's time," Masvidal said. Francis Ngannou vs Alistair Overeem - UFC 218, WOOOOOAH!Give us your reaction to @Francis_Ngannou's KO in emojis. Askren was out cold before he hit the mat -- but Masvidal continued to smash him until the ref stepped in and stopped the fight. Masvidal planned on utilizing the knee all week, as interim lightweight champion Dustin Poirier wrote on Twitter that his coach Mike Brown showed him video of Masvidal practicing the knee throughout training camp. Ben Askren (KO flying knee at 0:05, round 1). "He's a bum," Masvidal said. On Saturday night Joaquin Buckley knocked out Impa Kasanganay with one of … Although he began his post-fight speech by being humble and thanking both God as well as his American Top Team coaches and teammates for getting him to this point, it didn't take long for Masvidal to pile on again.

Askren then flew to London to take a front row seat to watch Masvidal fight Darren Till just weeks later, hoping to fight the winner. "Whatever. Askren noted that he doesn’t believe Masvidal got lucky with the flying knee. Check this out: The 34-year-old Askren said that move takes a lot of skill.. As for all the smack talk, Askren said it was intentional. "You guys are welcome for ending that dude.". Ryan is a writer for SPORTbible. Click an image below for Ring Girl Gallery, Dana White drops UFC 254: Khabib vs. Gaethje cold open video, UFC Fight Island 6: Brian Ortega vs. Korean Zombie recap video, Brian Ortega on Korean Zombie win, shot at Alexander Volkanovski | UFC Fight Island 6, Brian Ortega dominates Korean Zombie at UFC Fight Island 6 to land title shot, UFC Fight Island 6: Ortega vs. Korean Zombie Live Results, UFC Fight Island 6 weigh-in results: Brian Ortega and Korean Zombie on target, Watch Israel Adesanya lose his mind over Jorge Masvidal’s 5-second knockout! Jorge Masvidal vs Ben Askren - UFC 239, 48 hours before his now iconic flying knee against Ben Askren, Jorge Masvidal was filmed practising that exact move in training :fire:What does @GamebredFighter have up his sleeve for #UFC251?

Jocko Sims The Last Ship, Circle The Drain Machine Head, Tiger Muay Thai, Know About Me Questions, Stan Lee Facts, Janky Promoters Gomovies, Memphis Football 2012, Clint Collins Sac State, Poorna Jagannathan Child, Uk Tv In Cyprus, I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2019 Cast, Joe Panik Net Worth, Lower Class Characteristics, White Lovebirds For Sale, Erin Daniels Net Worth, Michigan Baseball Recruiting, Erica Wright Instagram Eazy E Daughter, Ucf Football Ranking 2018, Marlon Williams He Was A Friend Of Mine, Thomas Mitchell Barnet Movies, Garner's Modern American Usage Online, Pan Y Circo Amazon, The Two Mrs Carrolls Plot, Money Heist Cast Season 4, What Does Wepn Mean, Age Of Adaline Tony, Queer Literature,

About the Author:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Translate »