CONNECTION_ERROR fezco euphoria mac miller
we get it. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Sie können Ihre Einstellungen jederzeit ändern.
Wir und unsere Partner nutzen Cookies und ähnliche Technik, um Daten auf Ihrem Gerät zu speichern und/oder darauf zuzugreifen, für folgende Zwecke: um personalisierte Werbung und Inhalte zu zeigen, zur Messung von Anzeigen und Inhalten, um mehr über die Zielgruppe zu erfahren sowie für die Entwicklung von Produkten.

"The actor who plays Fezco on Euphoria looks and sounds a lot like Mac Miller," one viewer wrote on Twitter, adding that the similarity between the two struck a deep emotional chord.

Great, Click the ‘Allow’ Button Above Sharp-eyed viewers have also noted something else about Cloud, aside from the character he plays: he bears more than a passing resemblance to the late rapper Mac Miller. jacobelordi. It’s crazy cuz he really does.

I honestly got confused the first episode and thought that he was. That’s the exact same thing I thought when I first seen Fezco.

log in sign up. Despite being a drug dealer who profits from addicts, he's shown to have a few lines he won't cross, worries about his customers overdosing, and looks out for Rue, whom he affectionately calls his "little sister.". 2 days ago, by Chanel Vargas Song: Brand Name Artist: Mac Miller Video Link: https://youtu.be/Y28zbqTO9zs Show: Euphoria

By signing up, I agree to the Terms & to receive emails from POPSUGAR. We always used to hang out and he really cared about me kinda like Fez does for Rue.

Now that it's been pointed out, we can't unsee it!

21 hours ago, by Murphy Moroney Dies geschieht in Ihren Datenschutzeinstellungen. , Why Euphoria Viewers Are Obsessed With the Show's Kindhearted Drug Dealer, Unsolved Mysteries: The 4 Biggest Theories on What Happened to JoAnn Romain, SNL: I Feel Like a Proud Best Friend Watching Issa Rae's Celebratory Opening Monologue, SNL: Jim Carrey's Joe Biden Gives Big Mister Rogers and Bob Ross Vibes in Town Hall Skit, SNL: Issa Rae Almost Breaks Character During the World's Most Awkward First Date, The Voice: This Singer's Lizzo Cover Made All 4 Judges Turn Their Chairs, For Good Reason. 2 days ago, by Maggie Ryan PURE WATERS {Fezco} Euphoria 18.1K 430 4 Sophia was the loved girl of the town in a weird sort of way Her mother although did not show love to her as every night she'd have a …

Euphoria marks the very first screen credit for the actor. Damit Verizon Media und unsere Partner Ihre personenbezogenen Daten verarbeiten können, wählen Sie bitte 'Ich stimme zu.'

Für nähere Informationen zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklärung und Cookie-Richtlinie. thanks.

He tries to get her out of the way before his sketchy, not-so-nice supplier shows up, and even pays hundreds of dollars to get rid of the supplier after he forced Rue to take fentanyl and threatened to rape her as "payment."

161.6k Likes, 736 Comments - @euphoria on Instagram.

I thought today was my turn to post.

1 day ago, by Kelsie Gibson

Where Euphoria diverts that last one, though, is how it handles a key character involved in the drug portion of the show. Pretty sure this is intentional, especially considering other rap references in this show, r/theyknew and I personally love it although it makes me sad knowing he’s no longer here with us. I want to know more about him and baby bro.

I don’t know how to feel.

Soo wild..do you think they wanted him to resemble him?

Dazu gehört der Widerspruch gegen die Verarbeitung Ihrer Daten durch Partner für deren berechtigte Interessen.

by Monica Sisavat When we say that Cloud is a newcomer, we mean it quite literally. ☝️, Awesome, You’re All Set! In the show's dark, gritty, drug-and-sex-laden world, he's one of the most likable characters.

While Fez Euphoria scenes are not many, his fan base quickly grew with many people wanting to know more about his background and life story.

Same I immediately thought of mac when I saw him. He's already winning fans for his portrayal of Fezco, who's different from your average drug-dealer character. bald white ginger who uses slang.

Is she a hallucination?After the finale, EW asked Schafer and Elordi what they thought of the “Rue is dead” theory. So, Are the Teenagers in Grand Army Played by Actual Teenagers. HBO's Euphoria is flipping all sorts of tropes on their heads, especially when it comes to good-hearted drug dealer Fezco, played by newcomer Angus Cloud. 12 hours ago, by Grayson Gilcrease

Press J to jump to the feed.
Fezco gives me some mad Mac Miller vibes it’s crazy Close.

651. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

I like him so much.

Nate is the most complex, Fezco is a guy trying to the right thing from a weird spot, Ali reminds me of a mentor of mine; wise and real AF. r/euphoria: Subreddit for the HBO show Euphoria.

In pop culture, the trope of the "addict with a heart of gold" pops up from time to time, usually in contrast with their mean, greedy dealers. Enter Fezco, or Fez for short. r/euphoria. Here's what we know already about the show's latest breakout favorite. Please select the topics you're interested in: Would you like to turn on POPSUGAR desktop notifications to get breaking news ASAP?

Daten über Ihr Gerät und Ihre Internetverbindung, darunter Ihre IP-Adresse, Such- und Browsingaktivität bei Ihrer Nutzung der Websites und Apps von Verizon Media. Yesssss every time he’s on screen I think of Mac.

Get the daily inside scoop right in your inbox. That’s all I’ve been thinking about the whole time I’ve been watching.

Posted by. I'm scared he is gonna die cause he is such a nice kid but is hanging with shady people like the guy who made Rue take fent. Easily one of my 3 favorite characters. He’s a drug dealer for a living and there are generally a lot of shady people in that business.

Enter Fezco, or Fez for short. Called him ‘whack miller’ the first episode before his character grew on me. 2 days ago. Well he’s not hanging with that guy. Angus Cloud is often confused with the late rapper, Mac Miller, known for songs such as “Self Care”, “Hand Me Downs”, “My Favorite Part” and “Donald Trump”.

HBO's Euphoria: A group of high school students try to discover their own identities while dealing with drugs, trauma, love, and social media. 2 days ago, by Karen Snyder Duke Yahoo ist Teil von Verizon Media.

User account menu. 1 day ago, by Alessia Santoro
Method Man Workout, Yatra Movie Online Movie, Hello Herman Shooting Scene, Ariah Talea Housley, Kristen Wiig Fiancé, Wake Forest University Colors Old Gold, Real Madrid Vs Eibar Live Match Online, Tremors 4 Cast, Apple Tv Beastie Boys, Love Boat Usual Destinations, Parched Synonym Crossword, Joshua Youngblood All-american, Make Or Mar In A Sentence, Tell It To The Judge Meaning, The Lady In The Car With Glasses And A Gun (1970 Dvd), Along Came Polly Rebuke, Arsenal Vs Portsmouth Tv Channel Usa, Texas A&m Mascot, Blue Juice Drink, Stole The Spotlight Synonym, Allan Napoli, The Big Sick Online, Inside The Tower Of London, Kent State Eagles, Katts And Dog Episodes, Choker Gold, Grumpy Old Men Netflix, Taça Da Liga 2018, Owner Of Dazn Boxing, Roland Tr-808 Vst, Unc Basketball Schedule 2021, Youtube Live Stream Scoreboard, Cat Zingano Next Fight, Uncle Remus, I'm So Excited Gif, Bathurst Island Crocodiles, Super Mario Odyssey, Fossils Found In Appalachian Plateau, Palau Philippines, Parasite Watch, Strictly Come Dancing Celebrities 2020, Custom Twitter Feeds Pro Nulled, Charlton Athletic Map, How The West Was Won Led Zeppelin, Geelong Premiership 2007, Tabriz Bazaar, Henry The Liberal: Count Of Champagne, Between Waves Soundtrack, Randy Arozarena Statcast, Dazn Mma Schedule, Arsenal Vs Portsmouth Tv Channel Usa, Amazon Fire Stick Canada, We Are Rangers, James Duthie Wife, Live Streams, Supernatural Boogeyman Episode, Yelawolf - Best Friend Meaning, Northern Arizona Suns Sold, Innkeeper Urialla Skellige, California Girls Beach Boys Chords, Insecure Season 4 Episode 8 Recap, Dj Casper Net Worth, Georgia Tech Basketball Roster 2017, Irene Cara Songs, Subbuteo Stadium Edition, Joan Gamper Trophy 2013, Major Barbara Ending, Worthington Beer, Dstv Guide, Everton 2010, Georgia Tech Women's Basketball Schedule, Falling Down - Watch Online, Feel Something (slowed), Watch Barcelona Vs Leganes, The Girl Who Lived Twice Ending, Tom Wambsgans Quotes, Back Home Again, Thirsty Girl Meaning, A Simple Favor 123movies, Wind Sisters Of Arizona, " />
we get it. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Sie können Ihre Einstellungen jederzeit ändern.
Wir und unsere Partner nutzen Cookies und ähnliche Technik, um Daten auf Ihrem Gerät zu speichern und/oder darauf zuzugreifen, für folgende Zwecke: um personalisierte Werbung und Inhalte zu zeigen, zur Messung von Anzeigen und Inhalten, um mehr über die Zielgruppe zu erfahren sowie für die Entwicklung von Produkten.

"The actor who plays Fezco on Euphoria looks and sounds a lot like Mac Miller," one viewer wrote on Twitter, adding that the similarity between the two struck a deep emotional chord.

Great, Click the ‘Allow’ Button Above Sharp-eyed viewers have also noted something else about Cloud, aside from the character he plays: he bears more than a passing resemblance to the late rapper Mac Miller. jacobelordi. It’s crazy cuz he really does.

I honestly got confused the first episode and thought that he was. That’s the exact same thing I thought when I first seen Fezco.

log in sign up. Despite being a drug dealer who profits from addicts, he's shown to have a few lines he won't cross, worries about his customers overdosing, and looks out for Rue, whom he affectionately calls his "little sister.". 2 days ago, by Chanel Vargas Song: Brand Name Artist: Mac Miller Video Link: https://youtu.be/Y28zbqTO9zs Show: Euphoria

By signing up, I agree to the Terms & to receive emails from POPSUGAR. We always used to hang out and he really cared about me kinda like Fez does for Rue.

21 hours ago, by Murphy Moroney Dies geschieht in Ihren Datenschutzeinstellungen. , Why Euphoria Viewers Are Obsessed With the Show's Kindhearted Drug Dealer, Unsolved Mysteries: The 4 Biggest Theories on What Happened to JoAnn Romain, SNL: I Feel Like a Proud Best Friend Watching Issa Rae's Celebratory Opening Monologue, SNL: Jim Carrey's Joe Biden Gives Big Mister Rogers and Bob Ross Vibes in Town Hall Skit, SNL: Issa Rae Almost Breaks Character During the World's Most Awkward First Date, The Voice: This Singer's Lizzo Cover Made All 4 Judges Turn Their Chairs, For Good Reason. 2 days ago, by Maggie Ryan PURE WATERS {Fezco} Euphoria 18.1K 430 4 Sophia was the loved girl of the town in a weird sort of way Her mother although did not show love to her as every night she'd have a …

Euphoria marks the very first screen credit for the actor. Damit Verizon Media und unsere Partner Ihre personenbezogenen Daten verarbeiten können, wählen Sie bitte 'Ich stimme zu.'

Für nähere Informationen zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklärung und Cookie-Richtlinie. thanks.

He tries to get her out of the way before his sketchy, not-so-nice supplier shows up, and even pays hundreds of dollars to get rid of the supplier after he forced Rue to take fentanyl and threatened to rape her as "payment."

Where Euphoria diverts that last one, though, is how it handles a key character involved in the drug portion of the show. Pretty sure this is intentional, especially considering other rap references in this show, r/theyknew and I personally love it although it makes me sad knowing he’s no longer here with us. I want to know more about him and baby bro.

Dazu gehört der Widerspruch gegen die Verarbeitung Ihrer Daten durch Partner für deren berechtigte Interessen.

by Monica Sisavat When we say that Cloud is a newcomer, we mean it quite literally. ☝️, Awesome, You’re All Set! In the show's dark, gritty, drug-and-sex-laden world, he's one of the most likable characters.

While Fez Euphoria scenes are not many, his fan base quickly grew with many people wanting to know more about his background and life story.

Same I immediately thought of mac when I saw him. He's already winning fans for his portrayal of Fezco, who's different from your average drug-dealer character. bald white ginger who uses slang.

Is she a hallucination?After the finale, EW asked Schafer and Elordi what they thought of the “Rue is dead” theory. So, Are the Teenagers in Grand Army Played by Actual Teenagers. HBO's Euphoria is flipping all sorts of tropes on their heads, especially when it comes to good-hearted drug dealer Fezco, played by newcomer Angus Cloud. 12 hours ago, by Grayson Gilcrease

I like him so much.

Nate is the most complex, Fezco is a guy trying to the right thing from a weird spot, Ali reminds me of a mentor of mine; wise and real AF. r/euphoria: Subreddit for the HBO show Euphoria.

In pop culture, the trope of the "addict with a heart of gold" pops up from time to time, usually in contrast with their mean, greedy dealers. Enter Fezco, or Fez for short. r/euphoria. Here's what we know already about the show's latest breakout favorite. Please select the topics you're interested in: Would you like to turn on POPSUGAR desktop notifications to get breaking news ASAP?

Daten über Ihr Gerät und Ihre Internetverbindung, darunter Ihre IP-Adresse, Such- und Browsingaktivität bei Ihrer Nutzung der Websites und Apps von Verizon Media. Yesssss every time he’s on screen I think of Mac.

Get the daily inside scoop right in your inbox. That’s all I’ve been thinking about the whole time I’ve been watching.

Posted by. I'm scared he is gonna die cause he is such a nice kid but is hanging with shady people like the guy who made Rue take fent. Easily one of my 3 favorite characters. He’s a drug dealer for a living and there are generally a lot of shady people in that business.

Enter Fezco, or Fez for short. Called him ‘whack miller’ the first episode before his character grew on me. 2 days ago. Well he’s not hanging with that guy. Angus Cloud is often confused with the late rapper, Mac Miller, known for songs such as “Self Care”, “Hand Me Downs”, “My Favorite Part” and “Donald Trump”.

HBO's Euphoria: A group of high school students try to discover their own identities while dealing with drugs, trauma, love, and social media. 2 days ago, by Karen Snyder Duke Yahoo ist Teil von Verizon Media.

Method Man Workout, Yatra Movie Online Movie, Hello Herman Shooting Scene, Ariah Talea Housley, Kristen Wiig Fiancé, Wake Forest University Colors Old Gold, Real Madrid Vs Eibar Live Match Online, Tremors 4 Cast, Apple Tv Beastie Boys, Love Boat Usual Destinations, Parched Synonym Crossword, Joshua Youngblood All-american, Make Or Mar In A Sentence, Tell It To The Judge Meaning, The Lady In The Car With Glasses And A Gun (1970 Dvd), Along Came Polly Rebuke, Arsenal Vs Portsmouth Tv Channel Usa, Texas A&m Mascot, Blue Juice Drink, Stole The Spotlight Synonym, Allan Napoli, The Big Sick Online, Inside The Tower Of London, Kent State Eagles, Katts And Dog Episodes, Choker Gold, Grumpy Old Men Netflix, Taça Da Liga 2018, Owner Of Dazn Boxing, Roland Tr-808 Vst, Unc Basketball Schedule 2021, Youtube Live Stream Scoreboard, Cat Zingano Next Fight, Uncle Remus, I'm So Excited Gif, Bathurst Island Crocodiles, Super Mario Odyssey, Fossils Found In Appalachian Plateau, Palau Philippines, Parasite Watch, Strictly Come Dancing Celebrities 2020, Custom Twitter Feeds Pro Nulled, Charlton Athletic Map, How The West Was Won Led Zeppelin, Geelong Premiership 2007, Tabriz Bazaar, Henry The Liberal: Count Of Champagne, Between Waves Soundtrack, Randy Arozarena Statcast, Dazn Mma Schedule, Arsenal Vs Portsmouth Tv Channel Usa, Amazon Fire Stick Canada, We Are Rangers, James Duthie Wife, Live Streams, Supernatural Boogeyman Episode, Yelawolf - Best Friend Meaning, Northern Arizona Suns Sold, Innkeeper Urialla Skellige, California Girls Beach Boys Chords, Insecure Season 4 Episode 8 Recap, Dj Casper Net Worth, Georgia Tech Basketball Roster 2017, Irene Cara Songs, Subbuteo Stadium Edition, Joan Gamper Trophy 2013, Major Barbara Ending, Worthington Beer, Dstv Guide, Everton 2010, Georgia Tech Women's Basketball Schedule, Falling Down - Watch Online, Feel Something (slowed), Watch Barcelona Vs Leganes, The Girl Who Lived Twice Ending, Tom Wambsgans Quotes, Back Home Again, Thirsty Girl Meaning, A Simple Favor 123movies, Wind Sisters Of Arizona, " />

I like him so much.

Cart

fezco euphoria mac miller

Angus Cloud Mac Miller rumours. someone said fezco is mac miller’s tether and i can’t stop thinking about that. We last see Fezco taking care of Rue — blanket and dose of anti-narcotic at the ready — as she waits for the drug to pass out of her system. Can someone pls update the Fez=Mac spreadsheet? He also reminds me of my friend that sold for a long time.

https://www.popsugar.com/.../Who-Plays-Fezco-Drug-Dealer-Euphoria-46311258 100% he is also such a sympathetic character. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. He died from an accidental drug overdose on 7th September 2018 – almost a year before the air date of “Euphoria”. And these tweets about Fezco from Euphoria show that his character has quickly become a fan ... Viewers have also pointed out the resemblance between Fezco and Mac Miller, which makes the Episode 2’s fentanyl scene especially poignant, considering Miller died from an accidental overdose on fentanyl and cocaine in 2018, according to The New York Times.

In the second episode, we get a much closer look at Fezco's personality and his relationship with Rue.

I hope nothing bad happens to Fezco. Cloud will be a series regular this season on Euphoria, and we're sure there are plenty more roles in the future for him!

Not too long ago he caught a case and he’s bout to get locked up. aus oder wählen Sie 'Einstellungen verwalten', um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und eine Auswahl zu treffen.

Wow no one has made this connection before.

Premise: A group of high school students try to discover their own identities while dealing with … Press J to jump to the feed. 651. The actor who plays Fezco on #Euphoria looks and sounds a lot like Mac Miller I started crying watching Fez take care of Rue knowing that Mac died from a fentanyl OD.

four episodes in and the same "yo doesn't he look like mac miller" type posts all around the internet. He’s by far one of my favorite characters on the show. It's that protectiveness and loyalty that's endeared Fezco to fans so quickly. Sign up for our Celebrity & Entertainment newsletter.

I like him so much.

Method Man Workout, Yatra Movie Online Movie, Hello Herman Shooting Scene, Ariah Talea Housley, Kristen Wiig Fiancé, Wake Forest University Colors Old Gold, Real Madrid Vs Eibar Live Match Online, Tremors 4 Cast, Apple Tv Beastie Boys, Love Boat Usual Destinations, Parched Synonym Crossword, Joshua Youngblood All-american, Make Or Mar In A Sentence, Tell It To The Judge Meaning, The Lady In The Car With Glasses And A Gun (1970 Dvd), Along Came Polly Rebuke, Arsenal Vs Portsmouth Tv Channel Usa, Texas A&m Mascot, Blue Juice Drink, Stole The Spotlight Synonym, Allan Napoli, The Big Sick Online, Inside The Tower Of London, Kent State Eagles, Katts And Dog Episodes, Choker Gold, Grumpy Old Men Netflix, Taça Da Liga 2018, Owner Of Dazn Boxing, Roland Tr-808 Vst, Unc Basketball Schedule 2021, Youtube Live Stream Scoreboard, Cat Zingano Next Fight, Uncle Remus, I'm So Excited Gif, Bathurst Island Crocodiles, Super Mario Odyssey, Fossils Found In Appalachian Plateau, Palau Philippines, Parasite Watch, Strictly Come Dancing Celebrities 2020, Custom Twitter Feeds Pro Nulled, Charlton Athletic Map, How The West Was Won Led Zeppelin, Geelong Premiership 2007, Tabriz Bazaar, Henry The Liberal: Count Of Champagne, Between Waves Soundtrack, Randy Arozarena Statcast, Dazn Mma Schedule, Arsenal Vs Portsmouth Tv Channel Usa, Amazon Fire Stick Canada, We Are Rangers, James Duthie Wife, Live Streams, Supernatural Boogeyman Episode, Yelawolf - Best Friend Meaning, Northern Arizona Suns Sold, Innkeeper Urialla Skellige, California Girls Beach Boys Chords, Insecure Season 4 Episode 8 Recap, Dj Casper Net Worth, Georgia Tech Basketball Roster 2017, Irene Cara Songs, Subbuteo Stadium Edition, Joan Gamper Trophy 2013, Major Barbara Ending, Worthington Beer, Dstv Guide, Everton 2010, Georgia Tech Women's Basketball Schedule, Falling Down - Watch Online, Feel Something (slowed), Watch Barcelona Vs Leganes, The Girl Who Lived Twice Ending, Tom Wambsgans Quotes, Back Home Again, Thirsty Girl Meaning, A Simple Favor 123movies, Wind Sisters Of Arizona,

About the Author:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Translate »