CONNECTION_ERROR gadzhimurad antigulov highlights
Han var Light Heavyweight-mester i Absolute Championship Berkut. I’ve got to go back and watch it, but I felt like the fight went just about how I thought it would. Check out the fight highlights as Gadzhimurad Antigulov subbed Joachim Christensen at UFC 211: Miocic vs. dos Santos 2 on Saturday in Dallas, Texas. Check out the fight highlights as Gadzhimurad Antigulov subbed Joachim Christensen at UFC 211: Miocic vs. dos Santos 2 on Saturday in Dallas, Texas. Hey Dana, give me $50,000, this was fight of the night. Your favorite teams, topics, and players all on your favorite mobile devices. Scorecards? Really hard opponent, Jamie Mullarkey. Don't sleep on @Guram_Dze's power!

Jessica Andrade believes she can shake up the flyweight division | UFC Fight Island 6, UFC Fight Island 6: Brian Ortega vs. Korean Zombie preview. The UFC on ESPN+ 38 post-fight press conference will be live once the action concludes. @Antigulov_MMA gets an impressive first round stoppage!! Powered by Minute Media © 2020 All Rights Reserved.

@JonathanMyda is throwing POWER in RD 3. Ortega and Zombie are starting to trade! pic.twitter.com/NtHcqAOH2s, — UFC Fight Pass (@UFCFightPass) May 13, 2017. We’ve got you covered with live results, video highlights, and post-fight tidbits. Antigulov has been alive for 12,273 days or 294,552 hours. Obviously I solved the puzzle, so that’s nice. © Photo by Josh Hedges/Zuffa LLC via Getty Images. The whole card happens from UFC’s Fight Island and we’ll update the results as they happen throughout the night. #UFCStPetersburg pic.twitter.com/GKcum0dZzp. It’s really good to reach our goals, we train for fights, so many years, we’ve run after this for so long and it’s really good to get in there and get a win and represent my team and my coach so well.

I’ll fight whenever the company tells me to and just like every other fighter on earth, my goal is to be a champion. Like us on Facebook to see similar stories. #UFCFightIsland6 pic.twitter.com/eVswCoWfeR, OFFICIAL RESULTS: James Krause defeated Claudio Henrique Da Silva via unanimous decision (30-27 x3). @JessicaMMAPro stops the No. How’s the Covid Fight Curve? Gadzhimurad Antigulov (russisk: Гаджимурад Антигулов; født 1. januar 1987 i Anapa i Sovjet Unionen) er en russisk MMA-udøver af Avar afstamning der konkurrerer i Light Heavyweight-divisionen i Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). "@Guram_DZE with an amazing showing of respect & honesty post-fight. Leave @jonathanmyda alone, @dc_mma #UFCFightIsland6 pic.twitter.com/0ZTkjKdudf, Show us your scorecards for this one.

Gadzhimurad Antigulov (20-7-0) is a Pro MMA Fighter out of Makhachkala, Russia and the #38th ranked Top Light Heavyweight MMA fighter. Gadzhimurad Antigulov highlights

Recent Posts. I got him with a left hook and then he wanted to go to my legs and wrestle and then I just kept punching him until he fell and then I knocked him out. Restaurants and bars owned by celebrities. Maxim Grishin with a late shower of shots to close the fight. I knew I was going to be a lot faster than him, and I’ve seen a couple of his fights, so I just started throwing my jab more and more. Nurmagomedov delivers with BRUTAL G&P! Show full articles without "Continue Reading" button for {0} hours. #UFCFightIsland6 pic.twitter.com/kFRJBbvGKt. In round 1, Oleksiejczuk drops Antigulov with a right hook, then blasts him with an uppercut.

I went to walk away again and I told myself I would never walk away again, I’m glad I learned from my last mistake. #UFCFightIsland6 pic.twitter.com/vTJ3AEXSKy. MMA News is providing ongoing coverage of UFC St. Petersburg. My first takedown, I expected it to be easier, I knew she was going to be strong, but I was like, “oh, she’s strong than I expected”. Check out the fight highlights as Gadzhimurad Antigulov subbed Joachim Christensen at UFC 211: Miocic vs. dos Santos 2 on Saturday in Dallas, Texas. The UFC winds down its Fight Nights from Abu Dhabi with UFC Fight Island 6 starring a highly anticipated bout between Brian Ortega and Chan Sung Jung aka The Korean Zombie. [ #InAbuDhabi | @VisitAbuDhabi ] pic.twitter.com/D6sZv003WU. 'The Georgian Viking' gets it done @Guram_DZE grabs a split decision from Fight Island! It was definitely a surprise, but it wasn’t like I was taken aback by it, we knew what was going to happen and I was ready for it and we were ready for the whole 15 minutes. @Savage_UFC earns her SIXTH win at flyweight. Guys, I just want to say that I am here to stay for a long time.

#UFCFightIsland6 pic.twitter.com/9fhd1Cg8qp, 1️⃣3️⃣:1️⃣1️⃣ ground control time pic.twitter.com/roqCKJdKAj, [ #UFCFightIsland6 | #InAbuDhabi | @VisitAbuDhabi ] pic.twitter.com/wBxcN5AFkY, Junyong Park is putting on a clinic! [ Tune in on #ESPNPlus ] pic.twitter.com/W0h7NPlN5A, Sharing his Fight Island secrets @Guram_DZE's debut is coming up in minutes on #ESPNPlus, [ #UFCFightIsland6 #InAbuDhabi @VisitAbuDhabi ] pic.twitter.com/OpsAanirFW, OFFICIAL RESULTS: Gillian Robertson defeated Poliana Botelho via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-27 x2). As much as it feels good for me to win, it feels bad for him to lose, so I just wanted to tell him that I’d see him in the top five one day. I knew I would win the fight the second I got the contract and the name of the opponent. @Antigulov_MMA gets an impressive first round stoppage!! [ Co-main next on #ESPNPlus ] pic.twitter.com/oYx2sffumR, "That was a good one, kid!" For complete UFC Fight Island 6 results and coverage click here. @ThomasAlmeidaCB & @JonathanMyda left it all in the Octagon. HENRY CEJUDO: The Greatest Combat Athlete of All Time... MMA community reacts to Justin Gaethje upset TKO on Tony Ferguson at UFC 249, UFC 249: Tony Ferguson vs Justin Gaethje recap, UFC on ESPN+ 29 official weigh-in video highlights. Time to work @Savage_UFC#UFCFightIsland6 #InAbuDhabi @VisitAbuDhabi pic.twitter.com/91VMisX9Hu, All smiles to start RD 3 #UFCFightIsland6 pic.twitter.com/UEfxHWd8dh, OFFICIAL RESULTS: Jun Yong Park defeated John Phillips via unanimous decision (30-25 x3). With this performance, Grishin gets in the UFC win column after dropping a debut loss at the heavyweight level to Marcin Tybura back in July. 2021 NFL Draft spotlight: Alabama vs. Georgia loaded with elite prospects, Top 5 free agent destinations for Trevor Bauer, Brian Ortega proves he's back with dominance over Korean Zombie at UFC Fight Island 6 (Video), MLB playoff picks: Best bet for Game 7 in the NLCS, Jessica Andrade's onslaught of Katlyn Chookagian started with painful liver shot (Video), Jim Crute shocks with brutal KO of Modestas Bukauskas (Video), Guram Kutateladze defeats Mateusz Gamrot in potential FOTN debut, then says he didn't win (Video), Top 25 Super Bowl Performances of All Time, Each NHL Team's Most Likely Future Hall of Famer, 30 Greatest Teams in Premier League History, 28 most memorable buzzer beaters in March Madness history.

Michal Oleksiejczuk smashes Gadzhimurad Antigulov. [ Tune in on #ESPNPlus ] pic.twitter.com/4Zlfsb2iVl, A quick knee catches Almeida as he delivers a left , [ #InAbuDhabi | @VisitAbuDhabi ] pic.twitter.com/zPCP7MPMzp, OFFICIAL RESULTS: Guram Kutateladze defeated Mateusz Gamrot via split decision (29-28, 29-28, 28-29). [ #InAbuDhabi | @VisitAbuDhabi ] pic.twitter.com/DIQtol9WNO. See full fight review, online videos and photos. [ #UFCFightIsland6 | #InAbuDhabi | @VisitAbuDhabi ] pic.twitter.com/TVw9MCM7RO, OFFICIAL RESULTS: Jim Crute defeated Modestas Bukauskas via KO, Round 1 – 2:01. ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES - OCTOBER 16: (L-R) Opponents Brian Ortega and "The Korean Zombie" Chan Sung Jung of South Korea face off during the UFC Fight Night weigh-in on October 16, 2020 on UFC Fight Island, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Your privacy is safe with us. View complete Tapology profile, bio, …

OFFICIAL RESULTS: Brian Ortega defeated Chan Sung Jung aka Korean Zombie via unanimous decision (50-45 x3), NEW AND IMPROVED. I felt like if I got hold of his body early, that would get him tired, and that up-down early in the first, I knew that would get him tired too. Fighters Gadzhimurad Antigulov vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk: fight summary, results and highlights. Maxim Grishin shows what he can do at 205! Check out the fight highlights as Gadzhimurad Antigulov subbed Joachim Christensen at UFC 211: Miocic vs. dos Santos 2 on Saturday in Dallas, Texas. He tees off on him and drops him again with another uppercut and that’s a wrap. Said Nurmagomedov needs seconds to finish the job. Connect with friends faster than ever with the new Facebook app.

So, honestly the fight went about how I thought it would, I would have liked to come out with a finish, but given my circumstances with the 13, 14 days’ notice, I’ll take the win over the guy that’s never been beaten before.
Egyptian Lover I Need A Freak, Sean Combs Net Worth, The Bleeding Edge Awards, Ryan Hawley Baby, The Green Fields Of France Poem, Tv Cabinet With Doors That Enclose Tv, Sapin Image, Kenn Whitaker, Why Can't I Log Into Facebook On My Phone 2020, Hampshire Cricket Live Stream, Miners Haven Cheats, Central Districts Merchandise, Clue Board Game Rooms, Max Holloway Vs Mcgregor 2, Battle Of Boston Hockey, Spring In A Small Town Summary, Issa Rae Weight And Height, Sabrina Bryan Wedding, Now It's On Grandaddy, Donna Hrudey, Safl Sanskrit, Traits Of A Psychopath Male, Hunted Season 5, Dog Eat Dog Films Logo, Ndamukong Suh Net Worth, Rugby Champions Cup News, Evelyn Waugh Books, Judas Tree Size, Camel Cartoon, " />
Han var Light Heavyweight-mester i Absolute Championship Berkut. I’ve got to go back and watch it, but I felt like the fight went just about how I thought it would. Check out the fight highlights as Gadzhimurad Antigulov subbed Joachim Christensen at UFC 211: Miocic vs. dos Santos 2 on Saturday in Dallas, Texas. Check out the fight highlights as Gadzhimurad Antigulov subbed Joachim Christensen at UFC 211: Miocic vs. dos Santos 2 on Saturday in Dallas, Texas. Hey Dana, give me $50,000, this was fight of the night. Your favorite teams, topics, and players all on your favorite mobile devices. Scorecards? Really hard opponent, Jamie Mullarkey. Don't sleep on @Guram_Dze's power!

Jessica Andrade believes she can shake up the flyweight division | UFC Fight Island 6, UFC Fight Island 6: Brian Ortega vs. Korean Zombie preview. The UFC on ESPN+ 38 post-fight press conference will be live once the action concludes. @Antigulov_MMA gets an impressive first round stoppage!! Powered by Minute Media © 2020 All Rights Reserved.

@JonathanMyda is throwing POWER in RD 3. Ortega and Zombie are starting to trade! pic.twitter.com/NtHcqAOH2s, — UFC Fight Pass (@UFCFightPass) May 13, 2017. We’ve got you covered with live results, video highlights, and post-fight tidbits. Antigulov has been alive for 12,273 days or 294,552 hours. Obviously I solved the puzzle, so that’s nice. © Photo by Josh Hedges/Zuffa LLC via Getty Images. The whole card happens from UFC’s Fight Island and we’ll update the results as they happen throughout the night. #UFCStPetersburg pic.twitter.com/GKcum0dZzp. It’s really good to reach our goals, we train for fights, so many years, we’ve run after this for so long and it’s really good to get in there and get a win and represent my team and my coach so well.

I’ll fight whenever the company tells me to and just like every other fighter on earth, my goal is to be a champion. Like us on Facebook to see similar stories. #UFCFightIsland6 pic.twitter.com/eVswCoWfeR, OFFICIAL RESULTS: James Krause defeated Claudio Henrique Da Silva via unanimous decision (30-27 x3). @JessicaMMAPro stops the No. How’s the Covid Fight Curve? Gadzhimurad Antigulov (russisk: Гаджимурад Антигулов; født 1. januar 1987 i Anapa i Sovjet Unionen) er en russisk MMA-udøver af Avar afstamning der konkurrerer i Light Heavyweight-divisionen i Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). "@Guram_DZE with an amazing showing of respect & honesty post-fight. Leave @jonathanmyda alone, @dc_mma #UFCFightIsland6 pic.twitter.com/0ZTkjKdudf, Show us your scorecards for this one.

Gadzhimurad Antigulov (20-7-0) is a Pro MMA Fighter out of Makhachkala, Russia and the #38th ranked Top Light Heavyweight MMA fighter. Gadzhimurad Antigulov highlights

Recent Posts. I got him with a left hook and then he wanted to go to my legs and wrestle and then I just kept punching him until he fell and then I knocked him out. Restaurants and bars owned by celebrities. Maxim Grishin with a late shower of shots to close the fight. I knew I was going to be a lot faster than him, and I’ve seen a couple of his fights, so I just started throwing my jab more and more. Nurmagomedov delivers with BRUTAL G&P! Show full articles without "Continue Reading" button for {0} hours. #UFCFightIsland6 pic.twitter.com/kFRJBbvGKt. In round 1, Oleksiejczuk drops Antigulov with a right hook, then blasts him with an uppercut.

I went to walk away again and I told myself I would never walk away again, I’m glad I learned from my last mistake. #UFCFightIsland6 pic.twitter.com/vTJ3AEXSKy. MMA News is providing ongoing coverage of UFC St. Petersburg. My first takedown, I expected it to be easier, I knew she was going to be strong, but I was like, “oh, she’s strong than I expected”. Check out the fight highlights as Gadzhimurad Antigulov subbed Joachim Christensen at UFC 211: Miocic vs. dos Santos 2 on Saturday in Dallas, Texas. The UFC winds down its Fight Nights from Abu Dhabi with UFC Fight Island 6 starring a highly anticipated bout between Brian Ortega and Chan Sung Jung aka The Korean Zombie. [ #InAbuDhabi | @VisitAbuDhabi ] pic.twitter.com/D6sZv003WU. 'The Georgian Viking' gets it done @Guram_DZE grabs a split decision from Fight Island! It was definitely a surprise, but it wasn’t like I was taken aback by it, we knew what was going to happen and I was ready for it and we were ready for the whole 15 minutes. @Savage_UFC earns her SIXTH win at flyweight. Guys, I just want to say that I am here to stay for a long time.

#UFCFightIsland6 pic.twitter.com/9fhd1Cg8qp, 1️⃣3️⃣:1️⃣1️⃣ ground control time pic.twitter.com/roqCKJdKAj, [ #UFCFightIsland6 | #InAbuDhabi | @VisitAbuDhabi ] pic.twitter.com/wBxcN5AFkY, Junyong Park is putting on a clinic! [ Tune in on #ESPNPlus ] pic.twitter.com/W0h7NPlN5A, Sharing his Fight Island secrets @Guram_DZE's debut is coming up in minutes on #ESPNPlus, [ #UFCFightIsland6 #InAbuDhabi @VisitAbuDhabi ] pic.twitter.com/OpsAanirFW, OFFICIAL RESULTS: Gillian Robertson defeated Poliana Botelho via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-27 x2). As much as it feels good for me to win, it feels bad for him to lose, so I just wanted to tell him that I’d see him in the top five one day. I knew I would win the fight the second I got the contract and the name of the opponent. @Antigulov_MMA gets an impressive first round stoppage!! [ Co-main next on #ESPNPlus ] pic.twitter.com/oYx2sffumR, "That was a good one, kid!" For complete UFC Fight Island 6 results and coverage click here. @ThomasAlmeidaCB & @JonathanMyda left it all in the Octagon. HENRY CEJUDO: The Greatest Combat Athlete of All Time... MMA community reacts to Justin Gaethje upset TKO on Tony Ferguson at UFC 249, UFC 249: Tony Ferguson vs Justin Gaethje recap, UFC on ESPN+ 29 official weigh-in video highlights. Time to work @Savage_UFC#UFCFightIsland6 #InAbuDhabi @VisitAbuDhabi pic.twitter.com/91VMisX9Hu, All smiles to start RD 3 #UFCFightIsland6 pic.twitter.com/UEfxHWd8dh, OFFICIAL RESULTS: Jun Yong Park defeated John Phillips via unanimous decision (30-25 x3). With this performance, Grishin gets in the UFC win column after dropping a debut loss at the heavyweight level to Marcin Tybura back in July. 2021 NFL Draft spotlight: Alabama vs. Georgia loaded with elite prospects, Top 5 free agent destinations for Trevor Bauer, Brian Ortega proves he's back with dominance over Korean Zombie at UFC Fight Island 6 (Video), MLB playoff picks: Best bet for Game 7 in the NLCS, Jessica Andrade's onslaught of Katlyn Chookagian started with painful liver shot (Video), Jim Crute shocks with brutal KO of Modestas Bukauskas (Video), Guram Kutateladze defeats Mateusz Gamrot in potential FOTN debut, then says he didn't win (Video), Top 25 Super Bowl Performances of All Time, Each NHL Team's Most Likely Future Hall of Famer, 30 Greatest Teams in Premier League History, 28 most memorable buzzer beaters in March Madness history.

Michal Oleksiejczuk smashes Gadzhimurad Antigulov. [ Tune in on #ESPNPlus ] pic.twitter.com/4Zlfsb2iVl, A quick knee catches Almeida as he delivers a left , [ #InAbuDhabi | @VisitAbuDhabi ] pic.twitter.com/zPCP7MPMzp, OFFICIAL RESULTS: Guram Kutateladze defeated Mateusz Gamrot via split decision (29-28, 29-28, 28-29). [ #InAbuDhabi | @VisitAbuDhabi ] pic.twitter.com/DIQtol9WNO. See full fight review, online videos and photos. [ #UFCFightIsland6 | #InAbuDhabi | @VisitAbuDhabi ] pic.twitter.com/TVw9MCM7RO, OFFICIAL RESULTS: Jim Crute defeated Modestas Bukauskas via KO, Round 1 – 2:01. ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES - OCTOBER 16: (L-R) Opponents Brian Ortega and "The Korean Zombie" Chan Sung Jung of South Korea face off during the UFC Fight Night weigh-in on October 16, 2020 on UFC Fight Island, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Your privacy is safe with us. View complete Tapology profile, bio, …

OFFICIAL RESULTS: Brian Ortega defeated Chan Sung Jung aka Korean Zombie via unanimous decision (50-45 x3), NEW AND IMPROVED. I felt like if I got hold of his body early, that would get him tired, and that up-down early in the first, I knew that would get him tired too. Fighters Gadzhimurad Antigulov vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk: fight summary, results and highlights. Maxim Grishin shows what he can do at 205! Check out the fight highlights as Gadzhimurad Antigulov subbed Joachim Christensen at UFC 211: Miocic vs. dos Santos 2 on Saturday in Dallas, Texas. He tees off on him and drops him again with another uppercut and that’s a wrap. Said Nurmagomedov needs seconds to finish the job. Connect with friends faster than ever with the new Facebook app.

So, honestly the fight went about how I thought it would, I would have liked to come out with a finish, but given my circumstances with the 13, 14 days’ notice, I’ll take the win over the guy that’s never been beaten before.
Egyptian Lover I Need A Freak, Sean Combs Net Worth, The Bleeding Edge Awards, Ryan Hawley Baby, The Green Fields Of France Poem, Tv Cabinet With Doors That Enclose Tv, Sapin Image, Kenn Whitaker, Why Can't I Log Into Facebook On My Phone 2020, Hampshire Cricket Live Stream, Miners Haven Cheats, Central Districts Merchandise, Clue Board Game Rooms, Max Holloway Vs Mcgregor 2, Battle Of Boston Hockey, Spring In A Small Town Summary, Issa Rae Weight And Height, Sabrina Bryan Wedding, Now It's On Grandaddy, Donna Hrudey, Safl Sanskrit, Traits Of A Psychopath Male, Hunted Season 5, Dog Eat Dog Films Logo, Ndamukong Suh Net Worth, Rugby Champions Cup News, Evelyn Waugh Books, Judas Tree Size, Camel Cartoon, " />

Cart

gadzhimurad antigulov highlights

The final UFC on ESPN+ 38 betting odds are in for as this event is quickly approaching for the Las Vegas-based promotion. In Round 2, he landed a big right hook along the cage that seemed to stun Antigulov. Michal Oleksiejczuk smashes Gadzhimurad Antigulov. Light heavyweight veteran Maxim Grishin captured his first Octagon win earlier tonight (Sat., Oct. 17, 2020) at UFC Fight Island 6 live on ESPN+ from inside Flash Forum in Abu Dhabi, U.A.E., when the Russian ended Gadzhimurad Antigulov via second-round TKO (punches). "It was your fight. I’ve done a lot of soul searching and I’ve realized that this world doesn’t revolve around me and there’s two parties in the Octagon. I’m very happy, my first UFC win, but I want more. The two fighters met in a light heavyweight bout at the UFC St. Petersburg event from the Gazprom Arena in St. Petersburg, Russia. Antigulov’s life path number is 9. Bellator 249 highlights: Cris Cyborg returns with a vengeance! @CruteJim with a STATEMENT on Fight Island. Gadzhimurad Antigulov vs. Maxim Grishin OFFICIAL RESULTS: Maxim Grishin defeated Gadzhimurad Antigulov via TKO, Round 2 – 4:58 I knew I would win the fight the second I … UFC Fight Island 6: Brian Ortega vs. Korean Zombie live results and highlights. @CruteJim had to make a quick trip to 'The Boss' after that one. Grishin has been around the block quite a bit throughout his career and has shown the ability to mix it up when it matters most. Jun Yong Park's reaction when @dc_mma told him he set the UFC record for ground strikes: "More than Chimaev?" [ #UFCFightIsland6 | #InAbuDhabi | @VisitAbuDhabi ] pic.twitter.com/jpNhuCA4Ay, OFFICIAL RESULTS: Maxim Grishin defeated Gadzhimurad Antigulov via TKO, Round 2 – 4:58.

Egyptian Lover I Need A Freak, Sean Combs Net Worth, The Bleeding Edge Awards, Ryan Hawley Baby, The Green Fields Of France Poem, Tv Cabinet With Doors That Enclose Tv, Sapin Image, Kenn Whitaker, Why Can't I Log Into Facebook On My Phone 2020, Hampshire Cricket Live Stream, Miners Haven Cheats, Central Districts Merchandise, Clue Board Game Rooms, Max Holloway Vs Mcgregor 2, Battle Of Boston Hockey, Spring In A Small Town Summary, Issa Rae Weight And Height, Sabrina Bryan Wedding, Now It's On Grandaddy, Donna Hrudey, Safl Sanskrit, Traits Of A Psychopath Male, Hunted Season 5, Dog Eat Dog Films Logo, Ndamukong Suh Net Worth, Rugby Champions Cup News, Evelyn Waugh Books, Judas Tree Size, Camel Cartoon,

About the Author:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Translate »