CONNECTION_ERROR joe santos obituary Allan Name Pronunciation, I Am Thirsty Meaning In Tamil, Lodi Dodi Sample, Inside The Tower Of London, Nc State Basketball Commits 2021, Constantine Comics Where To Start, Super Mario Odyssey, Dazn Uk Beta, Metallica: Some Kind Of Monster Online, Three Blind Mice Nursery Rhyme English, Libram Voracity, Wmaq Tv Schedule, I Killed Mufasa 2019, Temple Football Coaching Staff, Alpha Web Tv Live, Shohreh Aghdashloo Awards, Insecure Dalam Bahasa Melayu, Posse In Effect Lyrics, Virginia Tech Football Coaching Staff, Death Of A Superhero Watch Online, Joivan Wade Mandem On The Wall, Nhl Standings Wild Card, " /> Allan Name Pronunciation, I Am Thirsty Meaning In Tamil, Lodi Dodi Sample, Inside The Tower Of London, Nc State Basketball Commits 2021, Constantine Comics Where To Start, Super Mario Odyssey, Dazn Uk Beta, Metallica: Some Kind Of Monster Online, Three Blind Mice Nursery Rhyme English, Libram Voracity, Wmaq Tv Schedule, I Killed Mufasa 2019, Temple Football Coaching Staff, Alpha Web Tv Live, Shohreh Aghdashloo Awards, Insecure Dalam Bahasa Melayu, Posse In Effect Lyrics, Virginia Tech Football Coaching Staff, Death Of A Superhero Watch Online, Joivan Wade Mandem On The Wall, Nhl Standings Wild Card, " /> Allan Name Pronunciation, I Am Thirsty Meaning In Tamil, Lodi Dodi Sample, Inside The Tower Of London, Nc State Basketball Commits 2021, Constantine Comics Where To Start, Super Mario Odyssey, Dazn Uk Beta, Metallica: Some Kind Of Monster Online, Three Blind Mice Nursery Rhyme English, Libram Voracity, Wmaq Tv Schedule, I Killed Mufasa 2019, Temple Football Coaching Staff, Alpha Web Tv Live, Shohreh Aghdashloo Awards, Insecure Dalam Bahasa Melayu, Posse In Effect Lyrics, Virginia Tech Football Coaching Staff, Death Of A Superhero Watch Online, Joivan Wade Mandem On The Wall, Nhl Standings Wild Card, " />

Cart

joe santos obituary

Joe Santos, known as Lt. Dennis Becker on “ The Rockford Files,” died Friday morning at the age of 84, according to multiple reports. Santos received an Emmy nomination for his work in 1979 for outstanding supporting actor in a drama series.

Adele Hosting ‘Saturday Night Live’ Next Week With Musical Guest H.E.R. Santos’ big screen appearances included roles in the 1971 film “Panic in Needle Park,” where he starred opposite Al Pacino, and the 1968 Frank Sinatra film “The Detective.” Other film appearances include “Blue Thunder” (1983) and “The Last Boy Scout” (1991). He was put on life support at a hospital in Santa Monica, where he passed away. TV actor Joe Santos, best known for his role as police Sgt. Read Joe Santos’s life story, offer tributes/condolences, send flowers or create a Joe Santos online memorial. © Copyright 2020 Variety Media, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC. Online obituary for Joe Santos. Before becoming an actor, Santos played football at Fordham University. Read Next: Kanye West Responds to Issa Rae’s ‘SNL’ Joke: ‘I’m Praying for Her and Her Family’, ICM’s Chris Silbermann and Ted Chervin Feted by CoachArt Gala of Champions, ‘Master of None’ Star and Writer Lena Waithe: Hollywood Needs to ‘Cash in’ and Not ‘Exploit’ Inclusivity, 17th Annual BET Awards Ceremony Stays Focused on Performances, New Edition Tribute, Brian Wilson Disavows Trump’s Beach Boys Benefit in California (EXCLUSIVE), Beastie Boys License a Song for an Ad for First Time Ever, for Joe Biden Spot Focused on Live Music Shutdown, ‘Avengers’ Cast Assembles for Joe Biden Fundraiser, ‘The Vow’: What Happened to Keith Raniere, Allison Mack and Other Key Figures, ‘The Vow’: What the Finale’s Surprise Twist Means for Season 2, Bruce Willis Stars in Commercial for ‘Die Hard’ Car Batteries, Vishal Bhardwaj Sets up Agatha Christie Indian Film Franchise (EXCLUSIVE). TMZ reports that Santos suffered a heart attack Wednesday at his Los Angeles home, according to his son, Perry Santos.

He was 84. It was not until he attended an acting class with a friend that he would find his life’s purpose. Joe Santos, known as Lt. Dennis Becker on “The Rockford Files,” died Friday morning at the age of 84, according to multiple reports. Dennis Becker in the '70s on "The Rockford Files," has died, said his agent. Tom Petty’s Daughter, Adria, on the Excavation of ‘Wildflowers’: ‘It Feels the Closest to Who He Really Was’, Kanye West Responds to Issa Rae’s ‘SNL’ Joke: ‘I’m Praying for Her and Her Family’, TV Ratings: Biden Wins Town Hall Duel With Trump, How Savannah Guthrie Helped Salvage NBC’s Risky Bet on Town Hall, Tony Awards 2020: Full List of Nominations, 'The Masked Singer' Reveals the Identity of Baby Alien, Pedro Pascal on Fame and ‘The Mandalorian’: ‘Can We Cut the S— and Talk About the Child?’, Maria Sharapova Nets Pastoral Santa Barbara Ranch, ‘Fargo’ Recap: Rules Are Made to Be Broken, How Artist Jordan Nassar Turns Out ‘Beautiful and Smart’ Works Inspired by His Palestinian Culture, Pandemic Shifts the Map During College Football’s Roller Coaster Season: Data Viz, Celebrate this Holiday Season Safely with the Best Christmas Face Masks. Variety and the Flying V logos are trademarks of Variety Media, LLC. The actor played Becker, a frustrated Los Angeles policeman, on the NBC show for eight years, appearing in 112 episodes. Santos built a career around playing in police-themed shows including “Magnum P.I.” and “Police Story.” Taking a break from being the good policeman everyone loved in “The Rockford Files,” he played a bad guy on “The Sopranos.”.

Allan Name Pronunciation, I Am Thirsty Meaning In Tamil, Lodi Dodi Sample, Inside The Tower Of London, Nc State Basketball Commits 2021, Constantine Comics Where To Start, Super Mario Odyssey, Dazn Uk Beta, Metallica: Some Kind Of Monster Online, Three Blind Mice Nursery Rhyme English, Libram Voracity, Wmaq Tv Schedule, I Killed Mufasa 2019, Temple Football Coaching Staff, Alpha Web Tv Live, Shohreh Aghdashloo Awards, Insecure Dalam Bahasa Melayu, Posse In Effect Lyrics, Virginia Tech Football Coaching Staff, Death Of A Superhero Watch Online, Joivan Wade Mandem On The Wall, Nhl Standings Wild Card,

About the Author:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Translate »