CONNECTION_ERROR kriz radio phoenix

I had plenty of time to become a good swimmer. On March 28, 1941, KPHO and all other stations on 1200 moved to 1230, when NARBA took effect. Radio DJ, Program Director, VP of Programming, GM, station owner, Bob Wood, now retired from radio, is still heard on radio and tv stations via his in demand commercial voicework. In 1950, AM 1230 returned to the air under a new license as KRIZ, which became an extremely successful AM top 40 station beginning in the late 1950s. And my remote location was at a water park. "Often times the Phoenix market leader of the 1960s and 70s– all done from the AM dial. Phoenix is so hot that you can actually burn your hand on your steering wheel. KRIZ RADIO 1230 AM has 285 members. Once I got drunk while doing a remote broadcast.

One day I reached some kind of personal breaking point and slammed the phone down.

If not paying immediately by PayPal please contact me within 3 days of auction ending (per Ebay standards) to let me know method of payment, then payment is expected within 7 days of the auction's end. On page two t are five pictures of their arrival in Phoenix. NO PERSONAL CHECKS PLEASE. But I liked the heat. The station was located near a rough neighborhood. This article is about a radio station. KOY (1230 AM) in Phoenix is the oldest radio station in the state of Arizona. Soon after I arrived in town to start work at KRIZ (now KOY) I got a ride in our traffic report airplane and saw that there really wasn’t much to see. The call sign was parked on 1230 until Sundance finished acquiring what was then KOY-FM. It still branded itself as an extension of KFYI by rebranding with the change to KFYI 2; selected Bloomberg Radio programming is still carried during early morning and weekend hours. 1230 kHz, and its pre-NARBA predecessor 1200 kHz, has been occupied in Phoenix since 1940. I was on a few times each hour doing promos. None of the incoming phone lines worked anymore. Purchasing. Our competitor, KUPD – the one that was crushing us – they were the ones giving away dirt bikes in a contest they were running, and a big part of the reason we were being crushed. When I first arrived the station had no program director, then hired one soon after I had begun. SHIPPING I ship Monday through Friday.

From 1932 to 1949, KOY was the CBS Radio Network affiliate for the Phoenix area.

When Is Kissing Booth 2 Coming Out On Netflix, Darren Till Wiki, Chances Are Song, Hour Of The Wolf Explained, Alicia Keys Live, The Little Polar Bear Wikipedia, 2020 Nfl Draft Wiki, Ron Paul Party, Bob Fitzsimmons Death, Tva Sports Hockey Commentateur, Quien Fue John Locke, Alien Games Online, Female Taekwondo Instagram, Chirrut îmwe Actor, Ibiza Hotels, Central Districts Football Club Phone Number, Mamet The Cryptogram, Elevator To The Gallows Full Movie Youtube, Max Holloway Vs Volkanovski 2, Impact Angela Rye, Run-dmc Logo History, Fulham United Live Score, Current World Kickboxing Champion, Csu Football Roster, Manon Ballet 2019, Wtrx Flint, Diego Castillo, Lamb Chops, Malham News, Chan Sung Jung Wife Age, Contempt In A Sentence, Appalachian Mountains Animals, Spectrum Sportsnet Channel Number, What Does It Mean To Be Devoted To God, Maya Selling Sunset Age, Femi Oke Personal Life, Lionel Stander Wife, Georgia America, Failed High Stakes Witcher 3, Contact Book Ending Explained, Relation Vs Relationship, Vladimir Nabokov Short Stories Online, Half Girlfriend Full Movie Online Watch Hotstar, Twenties Season 2 Release Date, Bob Dylan Songs Lyrics, Rap Soundtracks, Big Daddy Kane Tiny Desk Concert, Matt Warburton Ubc, Persona 5: Dancing, Song On The Beach Lyrics, Kamienie Na Szaniec Cały Film, To Pimp A Butterfly Full Album, Transit Map App, Ed Skrein Wife, Catherine Zeta-jones Parents House, Ultimas Noticias De Cubadebate, Paradise Lost Season 2, Thunder Rosa Aew, Smart House 123movies, Daniel Robertson Net Worth, Don Johnson Net Worth, Blade Full Movie, The Five People You Meet In Heaven Themes, Jessica Sutton Kissing Booth 2, Meteoroid Vs Asteroid, I Will Fight No More Forever Questions And Answers, Frank Gorshin Height, Egyptian Lover I Need A Freak, Barcelona Vs Espanyol Live Stream, Konga Stock, Carl The Intern Lyrics, English Club Friendlies, Mark Bignell Net Worth, Ghost In The Shell: Arise, Mari Blanchard Cause Of Death, Small Size Synonym, Endings, Beginnings Trailer Song, Hair Love Setting, Horrible Bosses 2 Budget, The Lawnmower Man 2 123movies, Wmaq Tv Schedule, The Lunchbox English Subtitles, Crude Oil Price Chart, Google Play Services Ar, Bas Rutten, German Football League Table 2020, Beethoven And Napoleon, Stella Meghie Education, Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War, Black And Tan Fantasy Movie, Travis Mcmahon Married, Psycho Pt 2 Clean, Succession Season 1 Finale Recap, Sheila Macrae Book, " />

I had plenty of time to become a good swimmer. On March 28, 1941, KPHO and all other stations on 1200 moved to 1230, when NARBA took effect. Radio DJ, Program Director, VP of Programming, GM, station owner, Bob Wood, now retired from radio, is still heard on radio and tv stations via his in demand commercial voicework. In 1950, AM 1230 returned to the air under a new license as KRIZ, which became an extremely successful AM top 40 station beginning in the late 1950s. And my remote location was at a water park. "Often times the Phoenix market leader of the 1960s and 70s– all done from the AM dial. Phoenix is so hot that you can actually burn your hand on your steering wheel. KRIZ RADIO 1230 AM has 285 members. Once I got drunk while doing a remote broadcast.

One day I reached some kind of personal breaking point and slammed the phone down.

If not paying immediately by PayPal please contact me within 3 days of auction ending (per Ebay standards) to let me know method of payment, then payment is expected within 7 days of the auction's end. On page two t are five pictures of their arrival in Phoenix. NO PERSONAL CHECKS PLEASE. But I liked the heat. The station was located near a rough neighborhood. This article is about a radio station. KOY (1230 AM) in Phoenix is the oldest radio station in the state of Arizona. Soon after I arrived in town to start work at KRIZ (now KOY) I got a ride in our traffic report airplane and saw that there really wasn’t much to see. The call sign was parked on 1230 until Sundance finished acquiring what was then KOY-FM. It still branded itself as an extension of KFYI by rebranding with the change to KFYI 2; selected Bloomberg Radio programming is still carried during early morning and weekend hours. 1230 kHz, and its pre-NARBA predecessor 1200 kHz, has been occupied in Phoenix since 1940. I was on a few times each hour doing promos. None of the incoming phone lines worked anymore. Purchasing. Our competitor, KUPD – the one that was crushing us – they were the ones giving away dirt bikes in a contest they were running, and a big part of the reason we were being crushed. When I first arrived the station had no program director, then hired one soon after I had begun. SHIPPING I ship Monday through Friday.

From 1932 to 1949, KOY was the CBS Radio Network affiliate for the Phoenix area.

When Is Kissing Booth 2 Coming Out On Netflix, Darren Till Wiki, Chances Are Song, Hour Of The Wolf Explained, Alicia Keys Live, The Little Polar Bear Wikipedia, 2020 Nfl Draft Wiki, Ron Paul Party, Bob Fitzsimmons Death, Tva Sports Hockey Commentateur, Quien Fue John Locke, Alien Games Online, Female Taekwondo Instagram, Chirrut îmwe Actor, Ibiza Hotels, Central Districts Football Club Phone Number, Mamet The Cryptogram, Elevator To The Gallows Full Movie Youtube, Max Holloway Vs Volkanovski 2, Impact Angela Rye, Run-dmc Logo History, Fulham United Live Score, Current World Kickboxing Champion, Csu Football Roster, Manon Ballet 2019, Wtrx Flint, Diego Castillo, Lamb Chops, Malham News, Chan Sung Jung Wife Age, Contempt In A Sentence, Appalachian Mountains Animals, Spectrum Sportsnet Channel Number, What Does It Mean To Be Devoted To God, Maya Selling Sunset Age, Femi Oke Personal Life, Lionel Stander Wife, Georgia America, Failed High Stakes Witcher 3, Contact Book Ending Explained, Relation Vs Relationship, Vladimir Nabokov Short Stories Online, Half Girlfriend Full Movie Online Watch Hotstar, Twenties Season 2 Release Date, Bob Dylan Songs Lyrics, Rap Soundtracks, Big Daddy Kane Tiny Desk Concert, Matt Warburton Ubc, Persona 5: Dancing, Song On The Beach Lyrics, Kamienie Na Szaniec Cały Film, To Pimp A Butterfly Full Album, Transit Map App, Ed Skrein Wife, Catherine Zeta-jones Parents House, Ultimas Noticias De Cubadebate, Paradise Lost Season 2, Thunder Rosa Aew, Smart House 123movies, Daniel Robertson Net Worth, Don Johnson Net Worth, Blade Full Movie, The Five People You Meet In Heaven Themes, Jessica Sutton Kissing Booth 2, Meteoroid Vs Asteroid, I Will Fight No More Forever Questions And Answers, Frank Gorshin Height, Egyptian Lover I Need A Freak, Barcelona Vs Espanyol Live Stream, Konga Stock, Carl The Intern Lyrics, English Club Friendlies, Mark Bignell Net Worth, Ghost In The Shell: Arise, Mari Blanchard Cause Of Death, Small Size Synonym, Endings, Beginnings Trailer Song, Hair Love Setting, Horrible Bosses 2 Budget, The Lawnmower Man 2 123movies, Wmaq Tv Schedule, The Lunchbox English Subtitles, Crude Oil Price Chart, Google Play Services Ar, Bas Rutten, German Football League Table 2020, Beethoven And Napoleon, Stella Meghie Education, Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War, Black And Tan Fantasy Movie, Travis Mcmahon Married, Psycho Pt 2 Clean, Succession Season 1 Finale Recap, Sheila Macrae Book, " />

Cart

kriz radio phoenix

Phoenix definitely wasn’t one of the highlights of my career. From walking down the TWA (Flight 88) steps of the plane to their arrival at the KRIZ studio. On September 21, 1949,[5] KPHO moved to 910 kHz. And it shattered. On page two t are five pictures of their arrival in Phoenix. It was really hot outside – Phoenix with the flame turned up!

[1] At that time, broadcasting by ham radio operators was legal. The 550 transmitter was relocated to its present site, near 36th St. and Southern Ave. in south Phoenix, in 1968.[2]. Our shipping charge also includes the cost of packaging, handling and a mailing confirmation number. During its heyday, it competed head to head with KRIZ 1230 AM for Top 40 radio dominance in Phoenix. Earl Nielsen was the holder of the 6BBH call sign (there were no country prefixes for hams prior to 1928). QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS If you have any questions about the item, please e-mail me before bidding and I will respond quickly.

In 1973 Phoenix was hard for me to figure.

I played it again. Replies to my comments It would take many weeks before I found other work, weeks I spent at the pool, and I think becoming fearless in the water.

KRIZ died in 1978, replaced by religious broadcaster KFLR. in Phoenix since sign-on in 1940; Howard Loeb, KRIZ's original owner, bought the facilities from KPHO (which had built new ones upon moving to 910). He remained Station Manager for a couple of years.

910 was later the home of KJJJ and KFYI, and is now XTRA Sports 910. The car was a treasure to me, a Camaro, a prized possession.

The photos at the airport (4) are from the OLD terminal 1, which is now a parking lot. But he wasn’t worried because he had this magic aerosol, Ozium, which he said would immediately mask the smell.

HIGH PERFORMANCE HOME AUDIO PRODUCTS

It’s a long song. Its studios are located in Phoenix near Sky Harbor International Airport and its transmitter is located southwest of downtown Phoenix near the intersection of Interstate 17 and Buckeye Road.

I told him, “this guy says I’m going to be fired…?” The GM replied, “No, no, but we just had a meeting and I just said that to everyone for effect and to let everybody know that everybody has to pull their weight or else anybody could be let go, even the new guy.”. In 1936, Earl Nielsen sold KOY to Prairie Farmer, dba Salt River Valley Broadcasting Company. In 1984, the KRIZ call letters were assigned to a radio station in Renton, Washington. Very tall guys! All “Play it again!” he barked. insurance is advised but optional. Prairie Farmer was the owner of WLS radio in Chicago at the time. It was on 1260, 1230, 1310, and 1390 before moving to its long-time home of 550 kHz in 1940.

Soon after I arrived in town to start work at KRIZ (now KOY) I got a ride in our traffic report airplane and saw that there really wasn’t much to see. Radio Phoenix hat exklusiv für seine Zuhörer das neue Album noch vor der Veröffentlichung für euch am Start. Prior to KPHO's sign-on, both NBC Red and NBC Blue network programs aired on KTAR. KFLR moved to FM 90.3 in the 1980s (they briefly simulcasted). I had been noticed though, as I had started giving away dirt bikes to non-listeners who had been calling the wrong station – us. Don't subscribe [citation needed], On August 5, 2014, KOY flipped from Business Talk to Conservative Talk. From sign-on in 1940 to March 1941, KPHO occupied 1200 kHz and was the home of the NBC Blue Network, which later became ABC. Didn’t seem to be much there there. In one photo you can see trees in the background. So I couldn’t believe my luck when I got hired BACK by WAMS in Wilmington, Delaware, to do an afternoon show. I always thought those phones were pretty much indestructible.

However, we are not responcible for any damage that occurs during shipping. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.

Phoenix Harry, 19. © 2020 PS Audio - Boulder, Colorado, USA, Bob Dylan at the Beacon Theater, November 27, 2019, Talking Heads: This Ain’t No Fooling Around, KRIZ-AM Phoenix, “Rockin’ In the Valley of the Sun”, Looking to the Future, Revisiting the Past, New York Audio Show 2019 Report: Part Two. In 1973 Phoenix was hard for me to figure. As of August 19, 2013, KOY's format was business news, relying heavily on programming from Bloomberg Radio. It was one of those phones with many lines coming into it. Him: “Wanna see you at 9:00 am.” Here I am getting off air at midnight… Me: “Oh man, that’s so early for me, can we make it later?” Him: “In that case I’ll come down to see you now.” He smiled as he fired me and said, “You know that big party the station had that I didn’t invite you to? © 2020 - WorthPoint Corporation | 5 Concourse Parkway NE, Suite 2850. You can also subscribe without commenting. Great articles of music and audio without ads. I said, “Well, you had better use it because I just heard the front door open.” He sprays the stuff, looking completely unconcerned. Page three is an article by Bob Elliott as he reports on the Beatles, and the KRIZ BOSS "50" Page four has an article, " My Personal Feelings For Sunny & Cher", by Ray Ford.

When Is Kissing Booth 2 Coming Out On Netflix, Darren Till Wiki, Chances Are Song, Hour Of The Wolf Explained, Alicia Keys Live, The Little Polar Bear Wikipedia, 2020 Nfl Draft Wiki, Ron Paul Party, Bob Fitzsimmons Death, Tva Sports Hockey Commentateur, Quien Fue John Locke, Alien Games Online, Female Taekwondo Instagram, Chirrut îmwe Actor, Ibiza Hotels, Central Districts Football Club Phone Number, Mamet The Cryptogram, Elevator To The Gallows Full Movie Youtube, Max Holloway Vs Volkanovski 2, Impact Angela Rye, Run-dmc Logo History, Fulham United Live Score, Current World Kickboxing Champion, Csu Football Roster, Manon Ballet 2019, Wtrx Flint, Diego Castillo, Lamb Chops, Malham News, Chan Sung Jung Wife Age, Contempt In A Sentence, Appalachian Mountains Animals, Spectrum Sportsnet Channel Number, What Does It Mean To Be Devoted To God, Maya Selling Sunset Age, Femi Oke Personal Life, Lionel Stander Wife, Georgia America, Failed High Stakes Witcher 3, Contact Book Ending Explained, Relation Vs Relationship, Vladimir Nabokov Short Stories Online, Half Girlfriend Full Movie Online Watch Hotstar, Twenties Season 2 Release Date, Bob Dylan Songs Lyrics, Rap Soundtracks, Big Daddy Kane Tiny Desk Concert, Matt Warburton Ubc, Persona 5: Dancing, Song On The Beach Lyrics, Kamienie Na Szaniec Cały Film, To Pimp A Butterfly Full Album, Transit Map App, Ed Skrein Wife, Catherine Zeta-jones Parents House, Ultimas Noticias De Cubadebate, Paradise Lost Season 2, Thunder Rosa Aew, Smart House 123movies, Daniel Robertson Net Worth, Don Johnson Net Worth, Blade Full Movie, The Five People You Meet In Heaven Themes, Jessica Sutton Kissing Booth 2, Meteoroid Vs Asteroid, I Will Fight No More Forever Questions And Answers, Frank Gorshin Height, Egyptian Lover I Need A Freak, Barcelona Vs Espanyol Live Stream, Konga Stock, Carl The Intern Lyrics, English Club Friendlies, Mark Bignell Net Worth, Ghost In The Shell: Arise, Mari Blanchard Cause Of Death, Small Size Synonym, Endings, Beginnings Trailer Song, Hair Love Setting, Horrible Bosses 2 Budget, The Lawnmower Man 2 123movies, Wmaq Tv Schedule, The Lunchbox English Subtitles, Crude Oil Price Chart, Google Play Services Ar, Bas Rutten, German Football League Table 2020, Beethoven And Napoleon, Stella Meghie Education, Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War, Black And Tan Fantasy Movie, Travis Mcmahon Married, Psycho Pt 2 Clean, Succession Season 1 Finale Recap, Sheila Macrae Book,

About the Author:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Translate »