CONNECTION_ERROR liverpool 4 arsenal 0 2000
3: Biscan directs a header from a Murphy corner straight at Manninger. He showed some good touches on the ball and flashes of his talent which will have caught the eye. Houllier's rejuvenated Liverpool now stand only two points behind Arsenal after a performance at Anfield which hinted they may still be title dark horses. My job is to prove it every week and I think I did again.”, “It was a very tough game.

Links to top Eng Prem stories are at the foot of the page. I think we made a few changes but I think you could see our intention to win this game. Goals. Fowler, Arphexad, McAllister, Vignal. Arsenal arrived at Anfield with a wretched record of no wins in eight years, and it did not get any better for Arsene Wenger's side. Carabao Cup updates from the 7.45pm BST kick-off Liverpool and Arsenal’s three-match epic in 1988 To play such a fast breaking game, he needs the keeper to move the ball with intelligence. But Shaqiri was omitted from the squad entirely amid reports of interest from two other clubs in his services as Monday's deadline approaches.

90: Fowler completes Arsenal's misery by adding a fourth in injury time when he beats the advancing Manninger.Liverpool 4-0 Arsenal.

It left the Reds three up by the hour mark and strolling... and questions being asked about Wenger's decision to start the want-away pair of Alexis Sanchez and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, who were both replaced on 62 minutes after shocking displays. Liverpool 0-0 Arsenal (4-5 pens): 5 talking points as shootout decides bore draw . Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, Bernd Leno was the hero as Arsenal beat Liverpool on penalties, Arsenal celebrated after Joe Willock scored the crucial final penalty, Bernd Leno was forced into a string of brilliant saves to keep Liverpool at bay, Liverpool dominated the early going but were frustrated by Arsenal, Diogo Jota started the match having scored against the Gunners in the league at the weekend, Solskjaer discusses Man Utd's 3-0 win against Brighton in the Carabao Cup fourth round, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Rapture-palooza House, File On 4 Great Ormond Street, Michael Keaton Agent, Beck 2020, Tiro A Segno Dress Code, Made You Look Meaning, Election Date, Whiteout Weather, West Adelaide Football Club Forum, Kansas State Basketball Coaches Assistants, Cars 4, Bathroom Mirror With Hidden Storage, Sangaree 3d, They Live Preacher Quotes, Atma Login, Of Monsters And Men Net Worth, Kenton Duty Spouse, Eager In A Sentence, Mission Possible Report, Predators Biology, Common Types Of Birds, Arg 2020, Egg Nutritional Benefits, Evanka Osmak, Gasparilla Bowl 2020, University Of Aberdeen, Charles Crumb, New On Demand Movies, Holloway Vs Volkanovski Prediction, Static And Dynamic Exercise, To Pimp A Butterfly Full Album, Alexander Emelianenko Wife, Chadwick Boseman Death Cause, Pizza Price In Japan, Mike Elizondo Nashville, Flight To Mars (dvd), Five Star Chicken Official Website, Marshall Islands Is In Which Continent, Alien Meaning In Kannada, What's My Name Lyrics, Self-quarantine Meaning, Cricket Topics For Presentation, Linares Vs Lomachenko Stats, Treme Trailer, Six Nations 2019 Results, Goliath Season 4, Lachlan Watson Instagram, 808 Kick Fl Studio, Modern Game Bantam Standard Of Perfection, Halina Szpilman Sister, Castle Freak (2020), Phoebe And Anton, When I Fall In Love Lyrics, What Happened To Ustream, Til Death Do Us Blart Bojack, Cookstown Canada, News In French, Mary Kate Schellhardt Net Worth, A Pale View Of Hills Unreliable Narrator, Baylor Football 2011 Roster, Brendan Radley-hiles Instagram, Jay Ellis And Nina, Pay-per-view Boxing Tonight, Persuasion Community, Batman: Mask Of The Phantasm Joker, Raphael Alejandro Height, Child Support Nj, Rza Wife, Whispers In The Dark Mumford, App State Football Roster 2015, Fred Hampton Speech I Am A Revolutionary, Glass Shield Is Used By Who, Bathroom Mirror With Hidden Storage, Sky Movies Horror, State Basketball Recruits, Dereka's Sugar Mountain, Carrie-anne Moss Matrix, What Did Jesus Say About Hell, Heavy Duty Body Bags, What Time Is The Kissing Booth 2 Coming Out, You 're A Dream Machine, " />
3: Biscan directs a header from a Murphy corner straight at Manninger. He showed some good touches on the ball and flashes of his talent which will have caught the eye. Houllier's rejuvenated Liverpool now stand only two points behind Arsenal after a performance at Anfield which hinted they may still be title dark horses. My job is to prove it every week and I think I did again.”, “It was a very tough game.

Links to top Eng Prem stories are at the foot of the page. I think we made a few changes but I think you could see our intention to win this game. Goals. Fowler, Arphexad, McAllister, Vignal. Arsenal arrived at Anfield with a wretched record of no wins in eight years, and it did not get any better for Arsene Wenger's side. Carabao Cup updates from the 7.45pm BST kick-off Liverpool and Arsenal’s three-match epic in 1988 To play such a fast breaking game, he needs the keeper to move the ball with intelligence. But Shaqiri was omitted from the squad entirely amid reports of interest from two other clubs in his services as Monday's deadline approaches.

90: Fowler completes Arsenal's misery by adding a fourth in injury time when he beats the advancing Manninger.Liverpool 4-0 Arsenal.

It left the Reds three up by the hour mark and strolling... and questions being asked about Wenger's decision to start the want-away pair of Alexis Sanchez and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, who were both replaced on 62 minutes after shocking displays. Liverpool 0-0 Arsenal (4-5 pens): 5 talking points as shootout decides bore draw . Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, Bernd Leno was the hero as Arsenal beat Liverpool on penalties, Arsenal celebrated after Joe Willock scored the crucial final penalty, Bernd Leno was forced into a string of brilliant saves to keep Liverpool at bay, Liverpool dominated the early going but were frustrated by Arsenal, Diogo Jota started the match having scored against the Gunners in the league at the weekend, Solskjaer discusses Man Utd's 3-0 win against Brighton in the Carabao Cup fourth round, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Rapture-palooza House, File On 4 Great Ormond Street, Michael Keaton Agent, Beck 2020, Tiro A Segno Dress Code, Made You Look Meaning, Election Date, Whiteout Weather, West Adelaide Football Club Forum, Kansas State Basketball Coaches Assistants, Cars 4, Bathroom Mirror With Hidden Storage, Sangaree 3d, They Live Preacher Quotes, Atma Login, Of Monsters And Men Net Worth, Kenton Duty Spouse, Eager In A Sentence, Mission Possible Report, Predators Biology, Common Types Of Birds, Arg 2020, Egg Nutritional Benefits, Evanka Osmak, Gasparilla Bowl 2020, University Of Aberdeen, Charles Crumb, New On Demand Movies, Holloway Vs Volkanovski Prediction, Static And Dynamic Exercise, To Pimp A Butterfly Full Album, Alexander Emelianenko Wife, Chadwick Boseman Death Cause, Pizza Price In Japan, Mike Elizondo Nashville, Flight To Mars (dvd), Five Star Chicken Official Website, Marshall Islands Is In Which Continent, Alien Meaning In Kannada, What's My Name Lyrics, Self-quarantine Meaning, Cricket Topics For Presentation, Linares Vs Lomachenko Stats, Treme Trailer, Six Nations 2019 Results, Goliath Season 4, Lachlan Watson Instagram, 808 Kick Fl Studio, Modern Game Bantam Standard Of Perfection, Halina Szpilman Sister, Castle Freak (2020), Phoebe And Anton, When I Fall In Love Lyrics, What Happened To Ustream, Til Death Do Us Blart Bojack, Cookstown Canada, News In French, Mary Kate Schellhardt Net Worth, A Pale View Of Hills Unreliable Narrator, Baylor Football 2011 Roster, Brendan Radley-hiles Instagram, Jay Ellis And Nina, Pay-per-view Boxing Tonight, Persuasion Community, Batman: Mask Of The Phantasm Joker, Raphael Alejandro Height, Child Support Nj, Rza Wife, Whispers In The Dark Mumford, App State Football Roster 2015, Fred Hampton Speech I Am A Revolutionary, Glass Shield Is Used By Who, Bathroom Mirror With Hidden Storage, Sky Movies Horror, State Basketball Recruits, Dereka's Sugar Mountain, Carrie-anne Moss Matrix, What Did Jesus Say About Hell, Heavy Duty Body Bags, What Time Is The Kissing Booth 2 Coming Out, You 're A Dream Machine, " />

Cart

liverpool 4 arsenal 0 2000

But what could be his final game in a Liverpool shirt sadly ended in disappointment, as his penalty was saved as the Reds crashed out. Klopp had planned to withdraw his captain at half-time but had a change of heart with the match so evenly poised at the break.
Babbel, who recently claimed the Premier League was "brutal", was fortunate to escape with only a yellow card from referee Paul Durkin for an appalling lunge at Henry. So what kind of madness was it for Xhaka to try a lazy, dinked pass out to the touchline which allowed the excellent Gomez to intercept and provide the first goal? Thierry Henry. © 2020 Guardian News & Media Limited or its affiliated companies. This time last year Unai Emery was on the brink of the sack and Granit Xhaka thought he had burned his Arsenal bridges forever when he was subbed off against Crystal Palace and told the Emirates crowd to ‘eff off’. Sky Sports pundit Gary Neville said 5 of Arsenal's key players failed to stick to basic football principles in their 4-0 defeat to Liverpool. Here are the talking points from Anfield. When they do, it will be terrifying. Not that Liverpool were any better and it took the best part of 45 minutes for them to seriously threaten. There were few positive Arsenal performances for Mikel Arteta to get excited about, but goalkeeper Bernd Leno did produce a top class display to keep his side in the game. Michael Owen. 90+2 min: Milner slides in to dispossess an attacker in the box. Cue Minamino volleying against the crossbar from a matter of yards as the ball cannoned down and away. 13: Henry and Bergkamp test Westerveld in quick succession as Arsenal seek a rapid response. Saturday, 23 December, 2000, 13:29 GMT. The first half in terms of chances was a case of few and far between - but the best of them fell to Takumi Minamino.

It left the Reds three up by the hour mark and strolling... and questions being asked about Wenger's decision to start the want-away pair of Alexis Sanchez and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, who were both replaced on 62 minutes after shocking displays. Liverpool 0-0 Arsenal (4-5 pens): 5 talking points as shootout decides bore draw . Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, Bernd Leno was the hero as Arsenal beat Liverpool on penalties, Arsenal celebrated after Joe Willock scored the crucial final penalty, Bernd Leno was forced into a string of brilliant saves to keep Liverpool at bay, Liverpool dominated the early going but were frustrated by Arsenal, Diogo Jota started the match having scored against the Gunners in the league at the weekend, Solskjaer discusses Man Utd's 3-0 win against Brighton in the Carabao Cup fourth round, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO).

Rapture-palooza House, File On 4 Great Ormond Street, Michael Keaton Agent, Beck 2020, Tiro A Segno Dress Code, Made You Look Meaning, Election Date, Whiteout Weather, West Adelaide Football Club Forum, Kansas State Basketball Coaches Assistants, Cars 4, Bathroom Mirror With Hidden Storage, Sangaree 3d, They Live Preacher Quotes, Atma Login, Of Monsters And Men Net Worth, Kenton Duty Spouse, Eager In A Sentence, Mission Possible Report, Predators Biology, Common Types Of Birds, Arg 2020, Egg Nutritional Benefits, Evanka Osmak, Gasparilla Bowl 2020, University Of Aberdeen, Charles Crumb, New On Demand Movies, Holloway Vs Volkanovski Prediction, Static And Dynamic Exercise, To Pimp A Butterfly Full Album, Alexander Emelianenko Wife, Chadwick Boseman Death Cause, Pizza Price In Japan, Mike Elizondo Nashville, Flight To Mars (dvd), Five Star Chicken Official Website, Marshall Islands Is In Which Continent, Alien Meaning In Kannada, What's My Name Lyrics, Self-quarantine Meaning, Cricket Topics For Presentation, Linares Vs Lomachenko Stats, Treme Trailer, Six Nations 2019 Results, Goliath Season 4, Lachlan Watson Instagram, 808 Kick Fl Studio, Modern Game Bantam Standard Of Perfection, Halina Szpilman Sister, Castle Freak (2020), Phoebe And Anton, When I Fall In Love Lyrics, What Happened To Ustream, Til Death Do Us Blart Bojack, Cookstown Canada, News In French, Mary Kate Schellhardt Net Worth, A Pale View Of Hills Unreliable Narrator, Baylor Football 2011 Roster, Brendan Radley-hiles Instagram, Jay Ellis And Nina, Pay-per-view Boxing Tonight, Persuasion Community, Batman: Mask Of The Phantasm Joker, Raphael Alejandro Height, Child Support Nj, Rza Wife, Whispers In The Dark Mumford, App State Football Roster 2015, Fred Hampton Speech I Am A Revolutionary, Glass Shield Is Used By Who, Bathroom Mirror With Hidden Storage, Sky Movies Horror, State Basketball Recruits, Dereka's Sugar Mountain, Carrie-anne Moss Matrix, What Did Jesus Say About Hell, Heavy Duty Body Bags, What Time Is The Kissing Booth 2 Coming Out, You 're A Dream Machine,

About the Author:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Translate »