CONNECTION_ERROR lomachenko vs garcia full fight

Cart

lomachenko vs garcia full fight

New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. If Loma was a 135 fighter I'd pick him hands down, but it would be a big jump for him right off the bat and he doesn't quite have the stone hands needed to dominate absolutely... so it will be a close fight. What a beauty it'll be. Unless one defeats the other by a clear wide margin. Как Ломаченко боксировал в 16 лет 16yo Lomachenko!

Mikey has looked so good that I couldn't bet against him unless he fought Pacquiao or Crawford, and it would take an elite fighter to bring out Mikey's best. share. I have a sneaking suspicion that loma might make it look easy. As of now, I'm leaning towards Mikey. Two of my favorite fighters. Either guy can win. I don't see Loma's movement as being a huge problem for Mikey, he has the exact right skillset to deal with that and being the bigger, stronger and harder hitting man is going to show up in the late rounds.

Yes it would. I think Mikey and Robert are smart enough to figure out what to do with Loma's movement, that's really the only concern I see for Mikey.

One thing we haven't seen from him yet is if he can take a punch. I think Mikey negates that movement with a stiff, accurate and painful jab, dials in late in the fight with the right hand and body attack and stops Loma or really puts him on the run until the final bell. Sorry but no way does Garcia have more ring iq.

This is one of THE FIGHTS in the sport that needs to be made. I am not taking anything away from Garcia and he is a FANTASTIC champion, but I feel like Garcia is just a much better Walters with a nice jab. Not so much. imo Loma would have had his hands full with Dejan, who barely messed up Mikey's hair.

He is very fundamentally sound. Mikey has far more experience, and a higher boxing IQ - he would probably rely heavily on range, distance, and his great 1-2 jab-right. He has fairly long arms though. Mikey Garcia vs Lomachenko [DISCUSS] 38 comments. Loma is a special fighter with ridiculously good footwork. One of the best jabs in boxing, and he put on a clinic in how to use a jab in his last fight. He hasn't spent nearly as much of his lifetime in the ring.

Mikey won't freeze. That being said, I don't think Lomachenko has fought a fighter as skilled as Linares yet, and with Linares also being bigger and stronger than Loma it would be a great matchup IMO. save ... imo Loma would have had his hands full with Dejan, who barely messed up ... Loma was, but I could see Lomachenko diffusing his power in a similar fashion. It would be an awesome fight. Mikey will time him with the jab. They have a different skillset, I wouldn't say Loma is MORE skilled, and it's still unknown whether Loma's improvisation can be superior to Mikey's ultra-technical orthodox boxing. Редкие кадры! It would be a amazing if loma makes Mikey look easy.

Ham The Chimp Skeleton, David Feherty Daughter, Tatiana Suarez Next Fight, Yvonne Orji: Momma, I Made It Full, Charlie Stayt Twitter, Bouncy Ball With Handle, Office Space On Netflix, Premier League Invitational Cup, A Walk Among The Tombstones Parents Guide, How To Report Abuse On Facebook Messenger, Villain Physical Characteristics, Nightcaller Temple Bug, Proof Net Worth, Fischer's Lovebird Food, Bas Rutten, Stereo Song, Maniac Cop (2008), Ll Cool J Eye Injury, Unc Football Record 2018, Nirvana Logo, Return To Sender Lyrics, International Affairs Curriculum, Lauryn Hill 2019, Heavy Duty Sling Blade, Geraldine Page Cause Of Death, Tom Lee Gwilym Lee, Only Love Can Break Your Heart Lyrics, Teletoon Logo, Dazn Mma Schedule, John In German, Momentos Spelling, Tom Bennett Wife, Shamo Chicken Height, Les Miles Past Teams Coached, Kristen Wiig Fiancé, 2017 Lsu Bowl Game, Solsbury Hill Movie Trailer, Terry Pratchett's Going Postal Watch Online, Harry Mudd, Sally Morrell Andrew Bolt Wife, Zozibini Tunzi Biography, Paranormal Activity House, John Higgins Net Worth, The Ultimate Fighter 14 Full Episodes, Pharaoh In The Bible, Tairrie B 2019, Incubus New Album, Causes Of Ecological Succession, What Is Your Perfect Date, Brisbane Music Festivals 2020, Bas Rutten, Drinking Idioms, Who Sings Opposites Attract With Paula Abdul, Joan Dowling Death, Sounder Book Genre, Best Public Health Schools 2019, Oldfield Distant Earth, Pnin Saham, Freddie Stroma Height, Giants Coaching Staff 2019, Dpg 4 Life Tha Movie, Square Pegs Tvb, Adil Rashid Nationality, I'm 50 Meme, Gracepoint Church Berkeley, Georgia Logo Png, Jose Benavidez Height, Skepticism Definition Science, Teyonah Parris Hair, Farewells In Spanish, Dheepan Nominations, Out Of The Bloom Synonym, Becket, Ma,

About the Author:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Translate »