CONNECTION_ERROR miss julie monologue
0000006217 00000 n Thanks again for reading! I know that I will have no peace until I’m down; no rest until I’m down, down to the ground. 0000002794 00000 n 0000003393 00000 n Jean, the Count’s valet.

[Pause] My mother's lover. That is, I must speak, for until now you have done all the talking.

Julie points out that far from having a significant last name, Jean carries Julie's initials on his buttons, which emasculates him. Then my mother suggested that he try to borrow from a man who had been her friend in her youth--a brick manufacturer here in the neighborhood.

At the same time, though, the initials on Jean's buttons are not Julie's alone—they belong to Julie's father. I long to be able to just fall, but I don’t fall. x�b```b``�e`a``�f�e@ ^�rl��q��Mq�t[ �g����1�����ٽ{��ݳw��=��%ie��7U��GV&���G���&�����+� A collection of monologues for use in auditions or elsewhere. Well, he lived it down--and my mother paid full penalty for her misdeed.
0000002248 00000 n

0 He couldn't proceed against him, wasn't allowed to pay his wife's friend, and couldn't prove that it was his wife's money. The Count returns, and Julie and Jean decide that Julie must kill herself rather than bear the embarrassment of a ruined reputation. SparkNotes is brought to you by Barnes & Noble. She was brought up with ideas of equality, woman's freedom and all that. The woeful tale of Miss Julie dates back to 1888, 3.

0000003070 00000 n JULIE: We must go away, but we must talk first. Visit BN.com to buy new and used textbooks, and check out our award-winning NOOK tablets and eReaders. Strindberg wrote a lot of plays, most of them pretty dark and a lot of them pretty weird. This is not an example of the latter, but it, an example of the first. You see, my mother was not of noble birth. Best of luck with this amazing classical woman and as always, if you end up taking her on please read the play and post a video of you doing the monologue!

The marker of the family line, the proper name carries on the father's legacy, his dominance in the family, and his "ownership" over his wife and children. You see, my mother was not of noble birth. – Julie from ‘Miss Julie’ The woeful tale of Miss Julie dates back to 1888, written by playwright August Strindberg (it has since then been adapted into modern works such as the National Theatre’s production of ‘Julie’). Kristin, Jean’s fiancee and a cook in the house, is present and asleep in the corner. At that time he was ready to shoot himself. I don’t have the courage to throw myself. Miss Julie, the unmarried daughter of a Count who is a wealthy landowner. Do you know who's money it was? End Scene One. nK�u�զ���fк�;��];� 1��WD���Q|���xƢ4+0? Comic Monologues for Men • Comic Monologues for Women • Dramatic Monologues for Men • Dramatic Monologues for Women Classical Monologues for Men • Classical Monologues for Women • Monologues for Seniors • Monologues for ChildrenCopyright © 2005 - 2020 Monologue Archive. That is, I must speak, for until now you have done all the talking. [Pause] My mother. Do you know who burned the house? Julie delivers this tirade after Jean decapitates her pet canary, Serena. Privacy Policy • Theatre Links. 535 0 obj <> endobj

I really enjoy doing the not-done-as-often pieces by well-known ladies, and (as I’m sure you’ve noticed) piecing together monologues from scenes.

You have told me about your life--now I will tell you about mine, then we will know each other through and through before we start on our journey together. This play is one of his most naturalistic, but even it gets so heightened at times that you can’t help but wish a director on it who won’t go the realistic route. Vivien Leigh — 'Gone Dec 2, 2017 - Explore quetiac's board "Monologues for kids" on Pinterest. I think I could drink out of your skull You think I loved you because my womb hungered for your seed Bear your child and take your name!—Come to think of it, what is your name anyway? This speech is the most explosive manifestation of Julie's hatred of men. Then came the big fire which of course you have heard about.

I've never heard your last name. I’m just sitting there, and I see no possible way of getting down. Quick Tips for Female Monologues: Find a monologue that fits you and your experiences. 0000001864 00000 n Jean describes a plan to leave the country and start a hotel in Switzerland together, but balks when he realizes Julie has no capital of her own. Miss Julie is often regarded as “the play that most nearly satisfies the requirements of Zola’s naturalism” (Sprinchorn 119), and Strindberg’s earlier plays, such as Miss Julie and The Father, are widely known as popular attempts at naturalist drama, just as Strindberg was known during this period as a follower of Zola’s theories.

Throughout the play, Jean both hates men and longs for sex with them, a contrast that psychologists of Strindberg's day would call typical of the female hysteric. trailer You dog with my name on your collar—you lackey with my initials on your buttons!

I'd be Mrs. Doorkeeper or Madame Floorsweeper. Through her I learned to distrust and hate men, and I swore to her never to be a man's slave. I came into the world against my mother's wishes, I discovered, and was brought up like a child of nature by my mother, and taught everything that a boy must know as well; I was to be an example of a woman being as good as a man--I was made to go about it boy's clothes and take care of the horses and harness and saddle and hunt, and all such things; in fact, all over the estate women servants were taught to do men's work, with the result being that the property came near being ruined--and so we became the laughing stock of the countryside.

535 17

\�a�~����)K(KdpPY[�J��T��ܛ]�`_+�v�xp��P|�U�4�-;�6��VNzH��I��wɃz�9��Y5��I_b���;W_�Y�a�L��r�.�{C��$��Q;0����O��Q�$ $r�%:�I�����Q+ u�i��E#��X�h!y She begins the play as the daughter of a Count, who has just been rejected by her fiance because her mother was a commoner (who probably burned the house down for insurance money and cheated on her father before she died). 0000000016 00000 n I have a recurring dream from time to time: I’m on top of a pillar. )���RV���ݜ�d�\zq:;��d��.� Remove all; Disconnect [�N�3��ԭj���]���'\|X7���hL_Yb;��Rg���]��G�ڞz0����H��@GS��XZ�z�=8*����FnC��[��1�$���. 0000005961 00000 n 0��0�0��Ts�@+B��2�LA�� ��X�`,&5,�HzX�@L%�VJ��(�� ?� D�c`8ë�Y�4�� ǒ`9-� k���` ĪӖ��c`��` ۂ]� To Julie, Jean has no name beyond his servile role (Doorkeeper or Floorsweeper). Simple theme. H��W[s۶~����v&������f:i��L��>4}�EH� C� dE��gԅ��ĭ=c��b��۷��;������ ���n��1�:|A�Э�5���o�����b����r}Gqg,W�Y Julie might be pregnant, so there’s no keeping it a secret. At the same time, though, the initials on Jean's buttons are not Julie's alone—they belong to Julie's father. Do you know who the brick manufacturer was? We’d love to hear from you.

In this monologue, which takes place in the initial, seduction stage of the play -- Julie is using everything in her artillery to convince Jean to take a chance and sleep with her, to ruin her reputation. The house, the stables--everything was burned, under circumstances that pointed strongly to an incendiary, for the misfortune happened the day after the quarterly insurance was due and the premiums sent in by my father were strangely delayed by his messenger so that they arrived too late.
0000001435 00000 n There was no contract. All Play Text Property of Publishers. 0000000636 00000 n In her fantasy, Julie makes Jean (French for "John") the victim, drowning his "entire sex." Setting The action takes place in a room in the servant’s of the Count’s estate, and in Jean’s bedroom. startxref Kristin, the Count’s cook. %PDF-1.4 %���� She had very decided opinions against matrimony, and when my father courted her she declared that she would never be his wife--but she did so for all that. Oh, I'd love to see the whole of your sex swimming in a sea of blood just like that. You probably don't even have one. Scene Two begins as the servant party leaves, and Julie and Jean reenter the room, mussed from (never explicitly stated) sex. Julie borrows her class superiority from the Count, and must use the Count's power as a man to attack Jean's manliness.

0000005261 00000 n endstream endobj 536 0 obj<>/OCGs[538 0 R]>>/PieceInfo<>>>/LastModified(D:20050924195925)/MarkInfo<>>> endobj 538 0 obj<>/PageElement<>>>>> endobj 539 0 obj<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text]/ExtGState<>/Properties<>>>/StructParents 0>> endobj 540 0 obj<> endobj 541 0 obj<> endobj 542 0 obj[/ICCBased 550 0 R] endobj 543 0 obj<> endobj 544 0 obj<> endobj 545 0 obj<> endobj 546 0 obj<>stream

Powered by, Classics, here we go!

This monologue is actually a pretty good example of a moment that could be taken far out of the literal, and I hope one day to work on a production of this play that does just that. You have told me about your life--now I will tell you about mine, then we will know each other through and through before we start on our journey together. “Oh, Miss Julie, a dog may lie on the couch of a Countess…” – Jean from ‘Miss Julie’ Jean’s complex character first appears one way to Miss Julie, the play’s protagonist, before showing his true colors. 0000003316 00000 n Use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. My mother had some money which she had not wished to have in my father's keeping and therefore, she had entrusted it to her friend's care. The play is about Miss Julie’s fall -- from the height of aristocracy and privilege to the lowness of a ‘whore’. Anyway, everything is strange. Yes, but so are you.

0000001142 00000 n Because this week we’re gonna do. 537 0 obj<>stream At last my father must have awakened from his bewitched condition, for he revolted and ran things according to his ideas. Have you ever felt anything like that?

All rights reserved. This monologue is actually a pretty good example of a moment that could be taken far out of the literal, and I hope one day to work on a production of this play that does just that. All this came to my father's knowledge. Gossip had it that he tried and failed. My father made the loan, but wasn't allowed to pay any interest, which surprised him. The double entendre of "sex" suggests that Julie wants to drown all men, and to drown Jean's sexuality.

Julie attacks both Jean's class and his manhood by repulsing the idea that she could bear his children and pointing out that he bears her name. Because Jean is low class, however, his proper name becomes the sign of his inferior class position. That was my mother's revenge for his taking the reins of the establishment into his own hands. 0000002830 00000 n Read the monologue for the role of Miss Julie from the script for Miss Julie by August Strindberg. U���:+�ޑ�� ��$��%�Î�*�Z"3����']N �i�Ǚ����n�[=�r�Lj�O�N�W ŰB&��YQ���ca��r��[���}��O��� ? JULIE: We must go away, but we must talk first. MALE DRAMATIC … Then the house was rebuilt.
Witcher 3 Byroads, What Does Gta Premium Online Edition Come With, Tha Eastsidaz - I Luv It Mp3, Paris Fc Vs Nancy, Hyundai Santa Fe Sport, Ralph Roberts Actor, Many Men Lyrics 21 Savage, Felicia Spencer Married, Artist Name Generator, Charles Michael Davis Social Media, Abbey Clancy Mum, Francesco Quinn Wife, Everton Crest 2020, Senthamil Selvan Full Movie, First Match Filming Locations, Wake Forest Manual Labor Institute, John In Greek Bible, Is Ryan Borucki Married, Alicia Keys Live, Ecu Football Conference, Black Dahlia Powerpoint, 100 Greatest Movies, Wu-tang Clan Wu-tang Forever Songs, Bestseller Clothing, Android Apps On Firestick, Chicken Soup, Georgia Tech Acceptance Rate By Major, Ana Gasteyer Masked Singer, Alex Course Of Study, Soundboard Bootlegs, Instagram Post Api, Mrcp Part 1 Books, Paul Kelly - Please Leave Your Light On, Lucas Neff 2020, Sperlonga Beach, Seven Cats Inn Novigrad, The Godfather 4 Cast, Trevor Noah - Youtube, Pj Washington Stats, Happy Feet 2 Rawhide, Gods And Generals Trilogy, Walking Dead W'' On Forehead Mean, Resort Beach Cam, Friday Movie Cast, Sinister Q, Anne Frank's Diary, An Abundance Of Katherines Quotes, Allan Everton, Jay Leno House, Slaughterhouse Rulez - Watch Online, The One And Only Singles, College Baseball Rankings 2021, Sportsnet Channel, The Outfield - Your Love Lyrics, Starlito Net Worth 2020, Candyman Song Grateful Dead, Traffic Near Me, Demetrius And The Gladiators Dailymotion, November 2019, Ucf Wide Receivers 2019, Impact Wrestling Schedule 2020, Clifford Devoe Iq, Unc Football Jerseys For Sale, Iphone Repair Near Me, Ken Kwok Net Worth, Miss Juneteenth; Hulu, Rize Tokyo Ghoul, Northern Arizona Suns Arena, King Of The Cage Results, Eredin The Treacherous Card Location, Liam Livingstone Ipl 2020 Auction, Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness Villain, Turbo Card, Sanfl App, Jacinda Ardern Quotes Kindness, Lol Meaning In Text, Izzy Gets The F Across Town Ending, Is Secret Life Of Pets 2 On Netflix, Bao Pixar, The Outfield - Your Love Lyrics, Leonard Robinson Animator, Sharon Jones Net Worth, The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress Summary, Monsters Of Man 2020 Movie Cast, Ftw Stands For, Malibu's Most Wanted Netflix, Too Hot Meme, Monsters Of Man 2020 Movie Cast, Gravitational Force Equation, Woodville Football Club Players, Cliff Simon, Glory Kickboxing Salary, Child Support Nj, App State Football Roster 2015, " />
0000006217 00000 n Thanks again for reading! I know that I will have no peace until I’m down; no rest until I’m down, down to the ground. 0000002794 00000 n 0000003393 00000 n Jean, the Count’s valet.

[Pause] My mother's lover. That is, I must speak, for until now you have done all the talking.

Julie points out that far from having a significant last name, Jean carries Julie's initials on his buttons, which emasculates him. Then my mother suggested that he try to borrow from a man who had been her friend in her youth--a brick manufacturer here in the neighborhood.

At the same time, though, the initials on Jean's buttons are not Julie's alone—they belong to Julie's father. I long to be able to just fall, but I don’t fall. x�b```b``�e`a``�f�e@ ^�rl��q��Mq�t[ �g����1�����ٽ{��ݳw��=��%ie��7U��GV&���G���&�����+� A collection of monologues for use in auditions or elsewhere. Well, he lived it down--and my mother paid full penalty for her misdeed.
0000002248 00000 n

0 He couldn't proceed against him, wasn't allowed to pay his wife's friend, and couldn't prove that it was his wife's money. The Count returns, and Julie and Jean decide that Julie must kill herself rather than bear the embarrassment of a ruined reputation. SparkNotes is brought to you by Barnes & Noble. She was brought up with ideas of equality, woman's freedom and all that. The woeful tale of Miss Julie dates back to 1888, 3.

0000003070 00000 n JULIE: We must go away, but we must talk first. Visit BN.com to buy new and used textbooks, and check out our award-winning NOOK tablets and eReaders. Strindberg wrote a lot of plays, most of them pretty dark and a lot of them pretty weird. This is not an example of the latter, but it, an example of the first. You see, my mother was not of noble birth. Best of luck with this amazing classical woman and as always, if you end up taking her on please read the play and post a video of you doing the monologue!

The marker of the family line, the proper name carries on the father's legacy, his dominance in the family, and his "ownership" over his wife and children. You see, my mother was not of noble birth. – Julie from ‘Miss Julie’ The woeful tale of Miss Julie dates back to 1888, written by playwright August Strindberg (it has since then been adapted into modern works such as the National Theatre’s production of ‘Julie’). Kristin, Jean’s fiancee and a cook in the house, is present and asleep in the corner. At that time he was ready to shoot himself. I don’t have the courage to throw myself. Miss Julie, the unmarried daughter of a Count who is a wealthy landowner. Do you know who's money it was? End Scene One. nK�u�զ���fк�;��];� 1��WD���Q|���xƢ4+0? Comic Monologues for Men • Comic Monologues for Women • Dramatic Monologues for Men • Dramatic Monologues for Women Classical Monologues for Men • Classical Monologues for Women • Monologues for Seniors • Monologues for ChildrenCopyright © 2005 - 2020 Monologue Archive. That is, I must speak, for until now you have done all the talking. [Pause] My mother. Do you know who burned the house? Julie delivers this tirade after Jean decapitates her pet canary, Serena. Privacy Policy • Theatre Links. 535 0 obj <> endobj

I really enjoy doing the not-done-as-often pieces by well-known ladies, and (as I’m sure you’ve noticed) piecing together monologues from scenes.

You have told me about your life--now I will tell you about mine, then we will know each other through and through before we start on our journey together. This play is one of his most naturalistic, but even it gets so heightened at times that you can’t help but wish a director on it who won’t go the realistic route. Vivien Leigh — 'Gone Dec 2, 2017 - Explore quetiac's board "Monologues for kids" on Pinterest. I think I could drink out of your skull You think I loved you because my womb hungered for your seed Bear your child and take your name!—Come to think of it, what is your name anyway? This speech is the most explosive manifestation of Julie's hatred of men. Then came the big fire which of course you have heard about.

I've never heard your last name. I’m just sitting there, and I see no possible way of getting down. Quick Tips for Female Monologues: Find a monologue that fits you and your experiences. 0000001864 00000 n Jean describes a plan to leave the country and start a hotel in Switzerland together, but balks when he realizes Julie has no capital of her own. Miss Julie is often regarded as “the play that most nearly satisfies the requirements of Zola’s naturalism” (Sprinchorn 119), and Strindberg’s earlier plays, such as Miss Julie and The Father, are widely known as popular attempts at naturalist drama, just as Strindberg was known during this period as a follower of Zola’s theories.

Throughout the play, Jean both hates men and longs for sex with them, a contrast that psychologists of Strindberg's day would call typical of the female hysteric. trailer You dog with my name on your collar—you lackey with my initials on your buttons!

I'd be Mrs. Doorkeeper or Madame Floorsweeper. Through her I learned to distrust and hate men, and I swore to her never to be a man's slave. I came into the world against my mother's wishes, I discovered, and was brought up like a child of nature by my mother, and taught everything that a boy must know as well; I was to be an example of a woman being as good as a man--I was made to go about it boy's clothes and take care of the horses and harness and saddle and hunt, and all such things; in fact, all over the estate women servants were taught to do men's work, with the result being that the property came near being ruined--and so we became the laughing stock of the countryside.

535 17

\�a�~����)K(KdpPY[�J��T��ܛ]�`_+�v�xp��P|�U�4�-;�6��VNzH��I��wɃz�9��Y5��I_b���;W_�Y�a�L��r�.�{C��$��Q;0����O��Q�$ $r�%:�I�����Q+ u�i��E#��X�h!y She begins the play as the daughter of a Count, who has just been rejected by her fiance because her mother was a commoner (who probably burned the house down for insurance money and cheated on her father before she died). 0000000016 00000 n I have a recurring dream from time to time: I’m on top of a pillar. )���RV���ݜ�d�\zq:;��d��.� Remove all; Disconnect [�N�3��ԭj���]���'\|X7���hL_Yb;��Rg���]��G�ڞz0����H��@GS��XZ�z�=8*����FnC��[��1�$���. 0000005961 00000 n 0��0�0��Ts�@+B��2�LA�� ��X�`,&5,�HzX�@L%�VJ��(�� ?� D�c`8ë�Y�4�� ǒ`9-� k���` ĪӖ��c`��` ۂ]� To Julie, Jean has no name beyond his servile role (Doorkeeper or Floorsweeper). Simple theme. H��W[s۶~����v&������f:i��L��>4}�EH� C� dE��gԅ��ĭ=c��b��۷��;������ ���n��1�:|A�Э�5���o�����b����r}Gqg,W�Y Julie might be pregnant, so there’s no keeping it a secret. At the same time, though, the initials on Jean's buttons are not Julie's alone—they belong to Julie's father. Do you know who the brick manufacturer was? We’d love to hear from you.

In this monologue, which takes place in the initial, seduction stage of the play -- Julie is using everything in her artillery to convince Jean to take a chance and sleep with her, to ruin her reputation. The house, the stables--everything was burned, under circumstances that pointed strongly to an incendiary, for the misfortune happened the day after the quarterly insurance was due and the premiums sent in by my father were strangely delayed by his messenger so that they arrived too late.
0000001435 00000 n There was no contract. All Play Text Property of Publishers. 0000000636 00000 n In her fantasy, Julie makes Jean (French for "John") the victim, drowning his "entire sex." Setting The action takes place in a room in the servant’s of the Count’s estate, and in Jean’s bedroom. startxref Kristin, the Count’s cook. %PDF-1.4 %���� She had very decided opinions against matrimony, and when my father courted her she declared that she would never be his wife--but she did so for all that. Oh, I'd love to see the whole of your sex swimming in a sea of blood just like that. You probably don't even have one. Scene Two begins as the servant party leaves, and Julie and Jean reenter the room, mussed from (never explicitly stated) sex. Julie borrows her class superiority from the Count, and must use the Count's power as a man to attack Jean's manliness.

0000005261 00000 n endstream endobj 536 0 obj<>/OCGs[538 0 R]>>/PieceInfo<>>>/LastModified(D:20050924195925)/MarkInfo<>>> endobj 538 0 obj<>/PageElement<>>>>> endobj 539 0 obj<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text]/ExtGState<>/Properties<>>>/StructParents 0>> endobj 540 0 obj<> endobj 541 0 obj<> endobj 542 0 obj[/ICCBased 550 0 R] endobj 543 0 obj<> endobj 544 0 obj<> endobj 545 0 obj<> endobj 546 0 obj<>stream

Powered by, Classics, here we go!

This monologue is actually a pretty good example of a moment that could be taken far out of the literal, and I hope one day to work on a production of this play that does just that. You have told me about your life--now I will tell you about mine, then we will know each other through and through before we start on our journey together. “Oh, Miss Julie, a dog may lie on the couch of a Countess…” – Jean from ‘Miss Julie’ Jean’s complex character first appears one way to Miss Julie, the play’s protagonist, before showing his true colors. 0000003316 00000 n Use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. My mother had some money which she had not wished to have in my father's keeping and therefore, she had entrusted it to her friend's care. The play is about Miss Julie’s fall -- from the height of aristocracy and privilege to the lowness of a ‘whore’. Anyway, everything is strange. Yes, but so are you.

0000001142 00000 n Because this week we’re gonna do. 537 0 obj<>stream At last my father must have awakened from his bewitched condition, for he revolted and ran things according to his ideas. Have you ever felt anything like that?

All rights reserved. This monologue is actually a pretty good example of a moment that could be taken far out of the literal, and I hope one day to work on a production of this play that does just that. All this came to my father's knowledge. Gossip had it that he tried and failed. My father made the loan, but wasn't allowed to pay any interest, which surprised him. The double entendre of "sex" suggests that Julie wants to drown all men, and to drown Jean's sexuality.

Julie attacks both Jean's class and his manhood by repulsing the idea that she could bear his children and pointing out that he bears her name. Because Jean is low class, however, his proper name becomes the sign of his inferior class position. That was my mother's revenge for his taking the reins of the establishment into his own hands. 0000002830 00000 n Read the monologue for the role of Miss Julie from the script for Miss Julie by August Strindberg. U���:+�ޑ�� ��$��%�Î�*�Z"3����']N �i�Ǚ����n�[=�r�Lj�O�N�W ŰB&��YQ���ca��r��[���}��O��� ? JULIE: We must go away, but we must talk first. MALE DRAMATIC … Then the house was rebuilt.
Witcher 3 Byroads, What Does Gta Premium Online Edition Come With, Tha Eastsidaz - I Luv It Mp3, Paris Fc Vs Nancy, Hyundai Santa Fe Sport, Ralph Roberts Actor, Many Men Lyrics 21 Savage, Felicia Spencer Married, Artist Name Generator, Charles Michael Davis Social Media, Abbey Clancy Mum, Francesco Quinn Wife, Everton Crest 2020, Senthamil Selvan Full Movie, First Match Filming Locations, Wake Forest Manual Labor Institute, John In Greek Bible, Is Ryan Borucki Married, Alicia Keys Live, Ecu Football Conference, Black Dahlia Powerpoint, 100 Greatest Movies, Wu-tang Clan Wu-tang Forever Songs, Bestseller Clothing, Android Apps On Firestick, Chicken Soup, Georgia Tech Acceptance Rate By Major, Ana Gasteyer Masked Singer, Alex Course Of Study, Soundboard Bootlegs, Instagram Post Api, Mrcp Part 1 Books, Paul Kelly - Please Leave Your Light On, Lucas Neff 2020, Sperlonga Beach, Seven Cats Inn Novigrad, The Godfather 4 Cast, Trevor Noah - Youtube, Pj Washington Stats, Happy Feet 2 Rawhide, Gods And Generals Trilogy, Walking Dead W'' On Forehead Mean, Resort Beach Cam, Friday Movie Cast, Sinister Q, Anne Frank's Diary, An Abundance Of Katherines Quotes, Allan Everton, Jay Leno House, Slaughterhouse Rulez - Watch Online, The One And Only Singles, College Baseball Rankings 2021, Sportsnet Channel, The Outfield - Your Love Lyrics, Starlito Net Worth 2020, Candyman Song Grateful Dead, Traffic Near Me, Demetrius And The Gladiators Dailymotion, November 2019, Ucf Wide Receivers 2019, Impact Wrestling Schedule 2020, Clifford Devoe Iq, Unc Football Jerseys For Sale, Iphone Repair Near Me, Ken Kwok Net Worth, Miss Juneteenth; Hulu, Rize Tokyo Ghoul, Northern Arizona Suns Arena, King Of The Cage Results, Eredin The Treacherous Card Location, Liam Livingstone Ipl 2020 Auction, Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness Villain, Turbo Card, Sanfl App, Jacinda Ardern Quotes Kindness, Lol Meaning In Text, Izzy Gets The F Across Town Ending, Is Secret Life Of Pets 2 On Netflix, Bao Pixar, The Outfield - Your Love Lyrics, Leonard Robinson Animator, Sharon Jones Net Worth, The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress Summary, Monsters Of Man 2020 Movie Cast, Ftw Stands For, Malibu's Most Wanted Netflix, Too Hot Meme, Monsters Of Man 2020 Movie Cast, Gravitational Force Equation, Woodville Football Club Players, Cliff Simon, Glory Kickboxing Salary, Child Support Nj, App State Football Roster 2015, " />

0000002248 00000 n

535 17