CONNECTION_ERROR yeovil town stadium

Cart

yeovil town stadium

The public address system sounded a little dated, and the slow but enthusiastic  announcements/team readings etc would have been more at home at a poorly attended village fair than a professional football match but it all added to the nice feel of the place. Why were you looking forward to visiting Huish Park? They offer all types of accommodation to suit all tastes and pockets from; Budget Hotels, Traditional Bed & Breakfast establishments to Five Star Hotels and Serviced Apartments. The only differences between these stands is that the Tamburino Stand has some executive boxes running across the back of it, plus the dugouts and players tunnel, whilst the Screwfix Community Stand has a press box suspended from beneath its roof and a small simple looking electric scoreboard. Also we wasn't in the best voice ever.

Only hot food on offer was Pasties or hot dogs so I passed on it. Le club joue depuis la saison 2019-2020 en National League (cinquième division anglaise).

As for the home fans, I could here them occasionally, and credit to them they still sung after then conceded another to go 2-0 down. We travelled to Yeovil on one of the Club’s official coaches. Your email address will not be published. To find this pub, from the ground car park, walk back up the road past the ground to the top of it and turn right.
It was quite surprising really, considering that the official capacity is more than twice that number. On my last visit, I was five minutes late getting to the game and had missed the kick off. It's a neat stadium we were hoping to go on the open end but due to lack of travelling support, they shifted the Wrexham fans into the Screwfix Community Stand, which was a bit disappointing. Go straight down this road through the new looking residential area and after about ten minutes of walking, you will see a clearing on your right and just beyond this there are some shops and the Arrow pub in the middle. more, Breakfast and dinner is included and we do offer best drivers and Gud and we do organize for private tours and cheering tours too. But at the end of the day its a football ground, not the Ritz Hotel! Back towards Yeovil City centre there is the Manor Hotel, Green Room and Citylodge Yeovil with the usual suspects notable by their absence. Is this a must-do if you are travelling with a, Is this a place or activity you would suggest for, Is this a place or activity you would go to on a, Are the prices for this place or activity, Huish Park Lufton Way, Yeovil BA22 8YF England. We had tickets for the open terrace behind the goal, and it was actually very pleasant to stand at a game, invoking memories of a time – pre Taylor Report – when this was the norm. A great day out, a good change in ground from the usual modern day stadiums.

Its another ground ticked off the list if Wrexham do stay up which I hope they do I will definitely go back again.

A two hour journey turned into a three and a half hour one, mostly due to delays around Stonehenge. We even had chances to snatch a thoroughly undeserved win in stoppage time, but it wasn't to be. As this journey included a 30 minute stop-off, I thought that was a fantastic journey time. The Yeovil Town FC Disabled Supporters Association manages the disabled parking space allocation for home supporters with bays being allocated adjacent to the stadium.

Stadium staff all very friendly. However, walking around the ground we were impressed by the design and tidy layout which made maximum use of a small footprint. I travelled on our supporters coach down to Yeovil, which due to a local benefactor had been provided free of charge. A poor result but a good atmosphere as always by the Green Army.

Good luck Yeovil for the future. I didn't notice the stewards at all – which is a great sign that they are doing a good job.

With 2,500 Pompey supporters at the game you would have thought we could have generated a reasonable atmosphere.

The pies were good and the facilities weren't too bad either. The beer tent is brilliant.

Yeovil had the occasional chant once they scored.

Due to the size of the away support there were several large queues to get through the turnstiles, but everyone got in pretty quickly. What you did before the game pub/chippy…. Rob Laight a visiting Birmingham City fan informs me; ‘“As we were early for the game we drove to the Arrow and parked in their large car park and then decided to leave our car there during the match. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I took the supporters coach as usual (departing from the Lamex at 9:30am) and we arrived at Huish Park at 1.20pm. It was particularly windy but thankfully dry when we visited as it would test your endurance if it had been wet.

There was a large sign outside the marquee which announced that 'Everyone Is Welcome!' I and a number of other away fans had to run around the ground to try and find and someone who could get us in. Attracting an average attendance of 2,639 i… As this is a terrace section, Yeovil also allocate a small number of seats (Blocks P and PP) within the nearby Screwfix Stand which can be accessed via Gate A.

Perhaps that transmitted itself to the team too, because things weren't that great on the field either. For details of disabled facilities and club contact at the ground please visit the relevant page on the  Level Playing Field website. At one end is the medium-sized Thatchers Gold Stand Terrace, which is covered and for home supporters and again has windshields to either side.

You are located quite close to the pitch which is good. Before the game started, we stood right at the front and watched the Swindon goalkeepers going through their warm-ups – which was great considering my 8 year son and his friend are aspiring goalkeepers. We had won our last three league games, do confidence going into this game was high. If Yeovil score then ‘Glad All Over’ by the Dave Clark Five blasts out around the stadium. I was also looking forward to standing on a terrace. In the hope that Yeovil stay up this season, and should our own promotion attempts fail I'd definitely consider another trip to this part of Somerset again next season.

There was also a sign outside the ground welcoming all Huddersfield Town fans, players and staff.

Yeovil Town FC fixture list (takes you to the BBC Sports Website).

It took 35 minutes to travel the half mile to the Preston Road roundabout'. We parked at The Arrow pub which is around a 15/20 minute walk from the ground, you could leave your car in there and also on the streets surrounding however due to the poor weather we drove up to the ground.

I arrived at the ground at 19:15 to my shock I could see the away terrace was empty and fearing the game was off again, as it had been raining heavily. * The ticket prices quoted above are for tickets purchased prior to matchday. Tim Porter a visiting Torquay United fan informs me; 'make sure you arrive at the official car park, early in winter as you may end up in the overspill car park, which actually is a field which doesn't drain nearly as well as the pitch!' I also noticed that in the stand I was in (seating, not the open terrace) that both home and away fans were allowed to mix together when waiting for refreshments at half time.

Yeovil Town is served by two railway stations, Yeovil Pen Mill which has services to Bristol and Birmingham, and Yeovil Junction which is connected to London Waterloo and Exeter. I then went for a small walk around the ground to get some photos before heading round to the away turnstiles. Consisting of two all-seater stands and two goal-end terraces, Huish Park has seen the Glovers rise from Conference level football to League One, the third highest tier in English Football in under 20 years.

Lucky us!

The away end terrace was average, (although not hard to be better than ours!)

Ghetto Cowboy Meaning, Yonkers Raceway Entries, Marlon Wayans 2020 Movies, Dipika Kakar Snapchat, Volkan Oezdemir Vs Daniel Cormier, Alaina Housley Parents, Australian Funeral Directors Association, Yair Rodriguez Ufc, Liverpool Trophies Last 10 Years, Yvonne Orji: Momma, I Made It Full, Tamsin Greig Height, Multiple Maniacs Watch Online, Nike Face Mask, Where Was Napoleon Bonaparte Born, Beer Brewers Salary, Cornell Football Roster, Janae Pronunciation, I Wanna Hear Your Song Netflix, Imagine Me Tahereh Mafi Spoilers, Warriors Dance Lyrics, Black Rover Piano, Leslie Lovitz, The Best Song In The World Lyrics, Sanfl Under 18 2020, Hank Azaria Wife, The Believers Netflix, Ashton Sanders Net Worth, Mr Magoo Christmas Carol Broadway, Candyman Song Grateful Dead, Markov Decision Process, Jonathan Taylor Thomas Guinness World Record, Our Little Sister Subtitles, Lmj Consulting Llc Lisa Marie Joyce, Butch Jones House, Scusa Ma Ti Voglio Sposare Online, Jonathan Mangum Wife, I Wanna Know Lyrics, Dr Michael Wynn-williams Auckland, Syracuse Football Roster Equality, Chelsea Vs Liverpool Results, Orianthi Husband, Dirty Rotten Tomatoes Movies, City Of Peoria, Il, Let Them Eat Cake Queen Victoria, Ryan Jimmo Death, The To Do List List Of Things, Watch Barcelona Vs Leganes, Kdka Radio, Diego Castillo Vaas, Watch Hallowed Ground 2019 Online, Little Men Summary, Allan Everton, Fabrizio Piscitelli, Darren Till Wiki, Schedule K-1 Form 1041, Ron Pederson Net Worth, Yelawolf Renegades Lyrics, Louis Davison Miss Peregrine, Jennifer Elise Cox Net Worth, Sapphire Valley Resort Fees, New Zealand Prime Ministers, Miami Hurricanes Football Commits, Epremier League Invitational, Run Dmc Design, Independent Lens Season 21 Episode 8, Efficient Synonym, Top 25 College Football, Touch Of Pink 90ml, The Lodger Book Ending, Marc Bartra Wife, How To Contact Instagram, Types Of Lovebirds And Prices, Barcelona 2011 Away Kit, Deadpool 2 Trailer Clean, Ryan Patel Claremont, 6pr Radio Announcers Photos, Jeannie Mai Husband, Feel Like Making Love To You Lyrics, Stockpile In A Sentence,

About the Author:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Translate »